This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EasySqueezy #CollectiveBias
Instant Pot Olive Oil Rosemary No Knead Bread – One of my favorites version/variation of making No-Knead Bread for Holiday Dinner Table Which is Vegan, crusty and scrumptious. A Basic, Foolproof, best No Knead Bread recipe, anyone can make this! It comes out just perfect every time!!
Baking bread around the holidays is great for bringing to any gatherings, giving as a gift or for the holiday dinner table.
Much cheaper than store-bought
Very few ingredients
Full of Rosemary flavors
And Oh so so tasty!!My favorite way to eat it is with a warm bowl of soup, with butter or dipped into a balsamic vinegar and olive oil. And from leftover bread, I make different types of sandwiches like Caprese Grilled Cheese Sandwich, Eggplant Parmesan Sandwich, Creamy Beetroot And Sprouts Grilled Sandwich, and Veggie Grilled Sandwich.
In my recent trip to Fry’s, Kroger Banner store, I spotted NEW Land O Lakes® Soft Squeeze™ Spread in the dairy section. I immediately picked a bottle. After using this squeezable butter now I can’t live without it. 🙂My family loved this NEW Land O Lakes® Soft Squeeze™ Spread. it is so convenient and easy to squeeze bottle with less mess. It is made with real butter, stays clean, crumb-free and is a perfect addition to the Holiday Table.
Be sure to Save $0.75 off ONE (1) Land O’Lakes Soft Squeeze® Spread
What is No-Knead Bread?
No-Knead bread is the simplest kind of bread you can make. You just need to throw everything into a bowl and mix it up, then sit around, let the yeast do its work, and then bake it. This is bread perfect for beginners. That doesn’t mean who bakes frequently doesn’t love this bread. Everyone loves baking this bread.
The slow rise method gives this bread lovely flavors and it gives it an awesome crispy crust after baking. This Quick No-Knead Bread is Artisan Quality bread with very minimal effort, I would say with no efforts. :). It requires only 4 basic Ingredients.
I have shared here No-Knead Bread recipe last year. Why I am sharing this again?
The reason behind this is Instant pot and I have added some flavors(in form of herb).
What so important about making No Knead Bread in Instant Pot?
We love crusty bread. It goes so well with any soup like vegetable soup, Creamy Tomato Soup, Spinach Soup, Instant Pot Carrot soup or Thai noodles soup. No knead Bread take a long time to rise, around 18 hours. That’s the hardest part when you don’t have enough time.
But thanks to Instant Pot. It changed my life. The method of making bread in Instant Pot is a lot easier and a lot faster.
Instant Pot is the perfect solution for baking No-Knead bread in Winters. Now, I can enjoy Homemade crusty bread very often than before.
Your Instant Pot must have a yogurt function in order to be used in this recipe. It provides ideal temperature required for the bread dough to rise.
With the help of Instant Pot, the bread dough will rise in just 4 hours. You don’t need to wait for 18 to 24 hours. Win… Win…!!
Few tips for Instant Pot Olive Oil Rosemary No Knead Bread
- Use bread flour for the best result.
- Check the expiration of Active dry yeast.
- Check the water temperature before adding the yeast. Perfect water temperature is 110 to 115. How can you check the perfect temperature? The answer to the question is use a candy thermometer or Finger test. Insert a clean finger in the water count 1 to 30. You should be able to leave your finger in the water.
- Use fresh rosemary.
- I like the deeper olive oil flavor so I have used Extra virgin Olive Oil in the bread.
- Flour-water ratio – Depending on how you measure the flour, quality of flour and how dry the weather is, you may need to add/less water to bring the dough the right wet and sticky consistency. If your dough is dry after you mix it, add water by the tablespoon until it feels perfect.
- Make a wet shaggy dough.
- Give the dough a proper warm temperature to rise
- Shape the dough on parchment paper into a tight ball. I forgot to use the parchment paper. Shaping the dough into a round tight loaf on a parchment paper makes it easier to add and take out the bread from the Dutch Oven.
- Slashing the dough – I do prefer to make a cut in the dough. Use a sharp knife and gentle pressure. (Refer a Video in recipe card).
- Bake No-Knead Bread in Dutch oven. Dutch Ovens holds heat well and keep the steam created by the bread inside the pot for a crisper crust and texture.
- Adjust the Oven temperature – Depending on your oven, you may need to adjust the temperature. I bake my no-knead bread @450 degree F.
Instant Pot Olive Oil Rosemary No Knead Bread without Dutch Oven
You can make bread without a Dutch oven.
Use covered metal pot – The metal pot should have cover and should have an ability to stand up to 500 degrees F heat.
Pot covered with foil – If you don’t have lids for your pots, cut a square of heavy-duty aluminum foil and seal the pot after placing the dough.
Oven safe Casserole Dish works fine as well. Just read the instruction and make sure it’s safe up to 500 degrees F. temperatures.
No knead bread variations
No Knead Bread Requires 4 basic Ingredients. But you can add flavors of your choice too.
There are many variations you can try. Some of my favorites are Olives, Herbs, Roasted Garlic, Caramelized Onions, Four cheese, Cranberry, Rosemary, Olive oil, Cranberry and pecan bread etc.
Today I am sharing this No-Knead Bread with Rosemary and Olive oil.
Rosemary is perfect winter herb and my favorite. I love its pungent aroma.
Instant Pot Olive Oil Rosemary No Knead Bread
- 3 cups - Bread Flour
- 1 1/4 tsp - Active Dry Yeast
- 1 1/4 tsp - Salt
- 1 tsp - Sugar
- 1 1/2 cup - Lukewarm water You may need 1 - 2 tbsp extra to get perfect shaggy dough
- 2 tbsp - Fresh Rosemary plus for garnishing
- 1/4 cup - Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Take Luke warm water in a large bowl, add sugar and yeast. Stir once, cover it and let it rest for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, the yeast water should look frothy.
- Now add Oil, rosemary, salt, and flour. Give it a quick stir until blended and all the flour is incorporated. The dough will be rough, shaggy and sticky.
- Line the bottom of the instant pot bowl with parchment up the sides. Spray parchment with oil.
- Place the dough in the prepared pot, close the lid and press the yogurt button on the Normal Setting. Set the time for 4 Hours. After 4 hours you will notice the dough is dotted with bubbles and has risen more than double in size.
- Preheat oven @450 degree F. Place a Dutch oven (I used 3.5-quart size) in the oven to preheat it as well.
- Scatter some flour on another piece of parchment paper, remove the dough from an instant pot and parchment paper(the one we used in instant pot) and flip the dough onto the floured Parchment paper. Shape the dough on parchment paper into a tight ball. (I forgot to use the parchment paper). Shaping the dough into a round tight loaf on a parchment paper makes it easier to place the bread in the Dutch oven and take out the bread from the Dutch Oven.
- Sprinkle some Rosemary on the dough, Cover it with a towel for about 30 minutes.
- Now carefully remove the hot Dutch oven from the oven. Remove the lid and Gently put the dough ball into the Dutch oven.
- Sprinkle a light coating of flour over the top.
- Take a sharp knife and slash the bread 2 to 3 times, making a cut about 1/2 inch deep. You can skip this step as well.
- Put the lid on and pop it in the oven for 30 minutes. After that remove the lid and bake it 10 to 15 minutes more without lid @450 degree F, on the middle rack. (30 minutes lid on and 10 to 15 minute without the lid, total 40 to 45 minutes).
- Remove the loaf and let it cool on a rack before slicing. to keep it warm, cover with a towel.
- Enjoy Instant Pot Olive Oil Rosemary No Knead Bread with NEW Land O Lakes® Soft Squeeze™ Spread and soup!!
Don't Forget to watch quick Video
Pin It For Later –