Creamy Beetroot And Sprouts Grilled Sandwich is quick, easy and wholesome meal. I often make it for my kids lunch box or for dinner, even sometimes for breakfast. This is very healthy version of sandwich as it has moong sprouts, beetroot, cucumber, avocado and cheese. Creamy Beetroot And Sprouts Grilled Sandwich is a complete meal sandwich. This tastes best when served fresh. My family love this sandwich. My son said this sandwich got 10/10 marks. 🙂 I used Sour dough bread, but if you cannot find sour dough bread in your area, you can use any bread. I used avocado spread in this sandwich. You may use Mint And Coriander Chutney or Mayonnaise. This recipe is very good option for picnic or for lunch box.
For sprouts and beetroot mixtue
Moong Sprouts or any sprouts – 1 1/2 cup
Shredded beetroot – 1 cup
Finely chopped onion – 1/4 cup
Salt to taste
Chaat masala – 1 tbsp
For avocado Spread (Or use Mint And Coriander Chutney or Mayonnaise)
Avocado – 2 medium size
Finely chopped tomatoes – 1/4 cup
Salt to taste
Lemon juice – 1 tsp
Finely chopped green chilies – 1/2 tsp
8 to 10 slices of Sour Dough bread or any bread
Cucumber – 1 medium size
For sprouts and beetroot mixture
1. Take Moong sprouts or any sprouts, shredded beatroot, chopped onion, salt and chaat masala into a big mixing bowl. Mix them very well and keep it aside.
For avocado Spread
2. Take peeled avocado into a bowl. Mesh them using a fork. Add chopped tomato, salt, green chillies and lemon juice. Mix it. Keep it aside.
3. Cut cucumber into round slices.
Let’s make Creamy Beetroot And Sprouts Grilled Sandwich
4. Take a slices of bread. Place cheese slices first. Then put spoon full of sprouts and beetroot mixture. Spread avocado mixture or mayonnaise or mint coriander chutney, then cucumber slices. Close it with another slice of bread. Brush the top part and bottom part with butter.
6. Creamy Beetroot And Sprouts Grilled Sandwich is ready. Enjoy them with tomato ketchup.