Eggless Orange Cranberry bread is soft, moist and refreshing. This is a classic bread, or I would say loaf cake, will instantly brighten your morning and of course your holidays too. 🙂
I love this bead because it is so easy to make and is packed with the zesty taste of cranberries and orange zest. This bread or loaf cake is moist, perfect for the holidays and it makes a great gift too. I love the sweet orange bread/cake with the tart cranberries!! The cranberry orange combo is a winner.
This Eggless Orange Cranberry Bread can be served as Christmas brunch, for dessert or make loaves to give to your friends and family as a gift.
I made this cake almost 3 to 4 times this month. This is one of my all-time favorite holiday treats. When I first saw Egg-less orange cake recipe here, I was so excited to try it out. It was so exciting to be making this recipe not only is it really really good, but it’s so easy. First I tried this recipe without Cranberries. Then my son asked me to make this with cranberries. I tried and came out so well. There is something magical about those bright little pops of tart cranberry mixed with sweet bread. Give this a try, you will love it. 🙂
Egg-less Orange Cranberry Bread
- 1 and ½ cup All Purpose flour/Maida/Plain flour
- 1 and ½ tsp Baking Powder
- ½ teaspoon Baking Soda
- ½ cup Fresh cranberries
- ¾ cup White Powdered sugar
- ¾ cup Thick Yogurt At room temperature)
- ½ cup Oil I used canola oil(You can use any flavor-less oil)
- ½ cup Orange juice Freshly squeezed or store bought
- 1 teaspoon Orange Zest
- Preheat your oven at 350 degree F. (180 degree C.)
- In a big mixing bowl, Sieve the all purpose flour, baking powder and baking soda at least 3 times. (this step is very important) Keep it aside.
- In another bowl, mix Thick Yogurt, Oil, Orange juice, Orange Zest and Powdered sugar until well combined.
- Now add wet ingredients into dry ingredients. Fold in gently. DON'T over mix it.
- Now add Chopped fresh cranberries. Gently mix.
- Lined your 7 inch loaf pan (Which I completely forgot) with parchment paper. Pour in the cake batter.
- Bake this cake/bread @350 degree F. (180 degree C.) for about 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean (Check after 35 minutes).
- Let the cake cools down completely.
- De-mould it on a wire rack. Slice it and enjoy with hot cup of coffee or tea.
- Moist, soft and flavorful Egg-less Orange Cranberry Bread is ready. Enjoy!!
Pin it For Later –