Eggless Apple Pear Cinnamon Bread – Bursting with chunks of apple, pear, and cinnamon in every bit!! It is an eggless, easy to make, Best Apple Pear Cinnamon Bread recipe and it tastes like fall in every bite!
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #PrepSealSave #CollectiveBias
How I come up with an idea of making Eggless Apple Pear Cinnamon Bread?
There is something so comforting about baking bread at home, be it savory or sweet. We love apple bread. Quick Apple Bread Recipe is one of my all-time favorite dishes to bake every fall.
I used Term QUICK APPLE BREAD in the previous sentence. I am sure some of you are wondering why it is called Quick Bread?
Quick bread is called quick because it doesn’t call for yeast and you don’t have to wait for the bread to rise.
And another reason why it is called quick bread is you are supposed to bake the bread immediately after mixing the ingredients.
The Eggless Apple Bread is so easy to make and the combination of the soft and chewy apples with flavors of cinnamon is absolutely divine.
We make lots of apple recipes with a fresh apple during the fall. We make Fruit salad recipe using apples, Apple pie, apple cinnamon bread, apple banana bread, apple pickle recipe, apple enchiladas, etc.,
Pears are in season too. So thought let me try adding pear this time in my best apple bread recipe. And It was 100% success.
If you have fresh pears and want to make something with pears, this apple pear bread recipe is perfect. In fact, this is A perfect way to use Overripe Pears sitting on your countertop.
What are the Best Apples and Pears for baking?
Granny Smith and Honey crisps apples are perfect for baking. In this recipe, I have used Honey crisp variety today for baking bread.
Bosc and Anjou varieties are perfect pear varieties for baking. It holds its shape and texture very well. In this recipe, I have used green Anjou pear.
Tips for making The Best Eggless bread.
- For easy removal of bread, always line your baking pan with parchment paper. It helps the bread come out cleanly.
- The main thing to remember when making any sweetbreads is not to over mix the batter. Mix wet and dry ingredients separately first and then mix together just until the batter is combined by gently folding.
- Bake the bread right away after the batter is mixed. It needs to go in the oven quickly.
- Always let the bread bake a full amount of time. Don’t open the oven before time. Air drafts can make bread fall.
- Due to the long baking time, sometimes you notice that the top is becoming too browned and the bread is not fully baked. In that case, wrap the baking pan with aluminum foil for the last few minutes.
Can I Shred the Apples and pears Instead of chopping them for this bread?
Yes, you can use shredded apples and pears.
Do you have to peel the apples and pears for baking?
Yes, 100%. I don’t like when the skin separates from the apple and pear during baking. I don’t like the texture it creates.
Can I freeze this Eggless Apple Pear Cinnamon Bread?
Yes, Of course. That is what I am going to show you today. I made 3 loaves of this apple bread yesterday, seal packed it using Food Savor System FoodSaver® FM3941 Vacuum Sealing System and freeze it. And my plan behind this sealing and freezing bread is, I am going to serve this Bread on my holiday table. 🙂
Homemade Bread is always a special treat for entertaining and dinner parties. But Due to the busy holiday schedule, sometimes we don’t get time to bake. That’s why I prefer to make thing beforehand. With FoodSaver® FM3941, you can prolong that fresh-baked flavor and prep these bread in advance for holiday table!
Built-in, easy to use Fresh Handheld Sealer makes refrigerator preservation fast and easy in addition to keeping food fresh in the freezer with airtight vacuum seal bags and rolls.
I am going to share 7 secrets to properly sealing and freezing produce at the end of a recipe card. Please keep reading.
Have you tried this Eggless Apple Pear Bread Recipe? Please feed us with your ★ star ratings and comments below.
Eggless Apple Pear Cinnamon Bread
- 3 cups - Unbleached All purpose flour
- 2 1/2 tsp - Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp - Baking Soda
- 1 1/2 cup - Granulated sugar
- 2 tsp - Cinnamon powder
- 1/2 tsp - Salt
- 1 tsp - Vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup - oil
- 1 cup Milk or Buttermilk or any non dairy milk (I have used Regular whole Milk)
- 1 Pear, Chopped into small pieces (Around 1 cup)
- 1 Apple, Chopped into small Pieces (Around 1 cup)
- Preheat oven @350 degree F. Place parchment paper into a loaf pan and keep it aside.
- Sift all the dry ingredients, from a height, - All-purpose flour, salt, cinnamon, baking soda and baking powder in a one big mixing bowl 2 to 3 times. Mix well and keep it aside.
- Now in another bowl, mix all the wet ingredients milk, oil and vanilla extract. Mix well until well combined and sugar dissolved.
- Now add wet ingredients, apple, and pear into dry ingredients, fold gently just until combined and no more flour pockets are visible. Don't over mix the batter.
- Transfer the batter to the baking pan. Gently tap it on the counter to remove the air bubbles.
- Bake @350 degree F. for 60 to 65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.
- Cool the bread on a rack in the loaf pan for 10 minutes, then remove from the pan and cool on the rack completely.
- Eggless Apple Pear Cinnamon Bread is ready. Slice them and enjoy with tea, coffee or milk.
Here are the steps I took to seal this Eggless Apple Pear Cinnamon Bread for holiday table in minutes.
First, As the Apple pear cinnamon bread is soft and moist, I flash-frozen them until fully firm.
- Turn the latch on the right-hand side to open, open the lid, place the roll.
- Pull out enough of the roll so that the bottom is over the sealing strip.
- Close the lid and turn on.
- Press the seal button and wait until the red seal indicator light is off. This will form the bottom seal of a bag.
- Open the lid and pull out enough of the roll to comfortably seal. Close the lid and turn to latch to on again.
- Use the cutter to cut the bag. Now place the frozen bread.
- Now turn the latch on the open side. Place the upper part of the bag on a sealing blade, close the lid and turn on.
- Now Arranged the open end of the bag along the sealing strip, close the lid, and turned the latch to On. Press the Vac/Seal button.
- And there you have it, fresh with full of fall-flavored loaf bread with an extended shelf life and enjoy it anytime. The Multilayer, BPA- free vacuum-seal bags are flexible enough to hug food and seal effectively without gaps. Once vacuumed and sealed, they can be stored in the freezer.
When ready to eat, Thaw completely at room temperature.
FoodSaver® FM3941 Vacuum Sealing System is the solution for saving food, time, money and meal prep more easily and is the number one vacuum sealing solution in the US. It eliminates extra waste and is perfect for planning a holiday table.
It keeps food fresh up to 5x longer than ordinary storage methods like zipper bags, foil, plastic wrap, and containers. It also saves a lot of time by Making entertaining a breeze. you can Marinate in minutes instead of hours and cook ahead with batch cooking and meal planning.
Less waste means saving money.
you can save up to $2,700 yearly based on buying in bulk, on sale and preventing waste. Isn’t it great!!
FoodSaver® System includes vacuum seal bags, vacuum zipper bags, and containers designed to work together with vacuum sealers for optimal performance. And the most I like about this product is It’s very easy to use.
Hero Benefit: Built-in features to easily preserve food in the freezer or refrigerator.
7 secrets to properly sealing and freezing produce using FoodSaver® FM3941 Vacuum Sealing System and FoodSaver® Bags and Rolls Value Pack.
Secret #1 – Materials for Freezing Produce. My favorite and most recommended kitchen appliance is FoodSaver® FM3941 Vacuum Sealing System and FoodSaver® Bags and Rolls Value Pack for sealing foods and for long-term storage. Long-term means are longer than 6 to 8 months. Sealing produce properly yields a lot of better results.
Other materials you will need are a permanent marker for labeling, baking sheet, and few paper towel.
Secret # 2 First wash and dry the produce with a paper towel. Keep some fruits and veggies whole while freezing – Berries, banana, chili peppers, beans, asparagus, corn do the well-frozen whole.
Some Vegetables need to be blanched before freezing. Blanching means to add the veggies like French beans, spinach, etc into boiling water and let them cook for 3 minutes, and transfer them to ice water to stop the cooking. This blanching process will help maintain the color and nutrients.
Secret #3 Some veggies and fruits that do well sliced, shredded or diced.
Some veggies and fruits like Avocado, mango, pineapple, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, peach, plums, apples, squash, peas do well sliced or diced while freezing.
Secrete #4 Pre freeze produce first in cookie pan.
What happens when you put fresh berries in a freezer bag and suck the air out? You get squashed fruit or clumpy veggies. So first Spread out produce in a single layer on a cookie sheet and pre-freeze them.
Secret #5 If you are freezing food that turns brown after being cut like bananas, avocado, peach, apples, etc., you need to dip those first into the lemon water. Take 1 tbsp lemon juice and 4 cups of water, Mix and dip the produce for a few minutes and take out. And seal pack them.
Secret #6 Remove air from bags. It will keep frozen food last much longer and help prevent hoar frost from forming.
Secret #7 When thawing, fruits are better eaten when still little bit froze. If you want to use it into smoothies, you can thaw them completely. For vegetables, cook them straight from the freezer. You don’t need to thaw them for the best result.
Pin It For Later