Whole Wheat Marbled Chocolate Banana bread / Chocolate Banana Cake – Dense, Super Moist, Eggless, Vegan, Refined Flour free banana bread swirled with chocolate!!
Over Ripe Banana on your countertop? And dont know what to do? This recipe is for you guys.
My family is Banana Bread lover. I have already shared one Whole Wheat banana bread recipe with loads of Nuts, which we love any time of the day. But this Whole Wheat Marbled Chocolate Banana bread is our new favorite. It’s Egg-free, Butter-free and Refined Flour free. Plus its so much fun and easy to make! Even kids can make it!!
Banana Chocolate Cake recipe is incredibly moist, perfectly sweet and swirled with chocolate. Chocolate and banana are so delicious together, and the texture of this bread is just right! You can make it richer by adding some Chocolate chips and nuts on top and it will Banana Chocolate Chip Cake.
Look at the Slices Of Heaven!!
This jam-packed loaf goodness is calling your name. I hope you have some ripe bananas ready because you might just want to make it right away. 🙂 it’s so good.
Vegan Whole Wheat Marbled Chocolate Banana bread is perfect for Breakfast, evening snack, On the go, road trip, lunch box, for picnic or gatherings.
Whole Wheat Marbled Chocolate Banana bread
- 1 1/2 cup Whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 5 big Ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup Sugar (You can skip it too)
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2/3 cup Oil I have used olive oil
For Chocolate layer
- 5 tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/3 cup Coconut Milk or regular milk (Use coconut milk if making vegan)
- Preheat the oven @ 350 Degree F.
- Grease the loaf pan (With parchment paper) with oil. And keep it aside.
- Take Whole Wheat Flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda in a big mixing bowl. Sieve them 2 to 3 times. Keep it aside.
- In another big bowl, take peeled ripe bananas. Mash them very well using fork. Add oil and vanilla extract. Mix them very well. Add sugar and mix it.
- Add dry flour mixture into the mashed banana mixture. Gently and evenly Fold the flour. This folding step is very important as you want the mixture to be one and mixed evenly.
- Take 1/3 of the mixture in another bowl. Add cocoa powder and coconut milk. Gently and evenly Fold it.
- Pour both batters into the prepared pan alternating between chocolate and regular. Use a butter knife to swirl (Don't Over Swirl it, just once or twice).
- Bake it for 35 to 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the bread comes out clean.
- Let it cool down for 10 minutes on to the countertop. Remove bread from the pan. Cool completely on wire rack. Slice them.
- Enjoy Whole Wheat Banana Chocolate Marbled bread with hot cup of tea, Milk or coffee.
Pin It For Later –