Smore Dip – Gooey, silky, full of melted dark chocolate, toasted marshmallows… Ah…. Who doesn’t love it!! It’s an effortless way to enjoy s’mores year around!
What’s everyone’s Favorite campout part? Ours is making Smores. and I am pretty sure yours too. 🙂
We Love s’mores. Nothing beats a traditional Smore. But making smore in dip form at home is magical. Grilled s’more dip as an easy treat for any party is definitely a great way to enjoy the s’more year around.
You can enjoy this at any party like BBQ party, Christmas, New Year, Kids birthday, 4th July gatherings. I mean you can enjoy this Smores Dip anytime. 🙂
This show-stopping, decadent skillet Smores dip gets ready under just 10 minute. 🙂
I love the combination of Toasted marshmallows, and chocolate It’s a match made in heaven. 🙂
Ingredients to make Vegan Smore dip
You will need 3 main ingredients to make this easy and best Vegan dip ever!
- Vegan Marshmallows (I got mine from Whole foods)
- Chocolate chips (I have used dark chocolate chips, you may use any)
- Crushed Graham crackers
And some Fruits and crackers to serve with this Dip.
Whenever I make this smores dip for a party, I prefer to use the chocolate bar. Because chocolate chips seize and become grainy after some time and you don’t have much time to enjoy this dip after it comes out of the oven.
Chocolate bars stays gooey and malty for a longer period of time.
How to make S’mores Dip at home?
Making Smore dip is pretty easy. All you need to do is, layer the crushed graham crackers, Chocolate chips and Marshmallows in a hot cast iron pan and Place it into the oven for 7 to 8 minutes @450 degree F. or until marshmallows are golden brown all over.
That’s it! So simple, easy and decadent! Within minutes, you’ll end up with the delicious smores dip, with a layer of malty chocolate and golden toasted marshmallow.
So whenever you feel like to enjoy Smores, there is no need to plan a camping trip or startup fir pit. In 10 minutes in your kitchen, you’ll be diving into this scrumptious smores dip. 🙂
This dip is best served immediately, as the chocolate and marshmallows will harden when it cools.
What to serve with S’mores Dip?
We love this dip with Graham crackers and some berries. But you can serve it with
This Smores Dip is quick, easy and Perfect dessert dip that everyone will love!
Our another favorite Party dips are
- 12 Oz. - Dark Chocolate chips
- 1 cup - Crushed Graham Crackers
- 2 cups - Vegan Mini Marshmallows
- Butter or oil for greasing the cast iron pan
- Place the 8 inch Cast iron pan in the oven. Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F.
- Once cast iron gets hot in the preheated oven, carefully take it out. Grease it with some butter or oil.
- Place a thin layer of crushed graham crackers at the bottom of cast iron pan.
- Scatter the Chocolate chips in the pan, cover it with the marshmallows, Pop it in the oven for 7 to 8 minutes or until the marshmallows are golden brown all over.
- Serve immediately with graham crackers and some berries. Enjoy!