This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #LeaveBlandBehind #CollectiveBias
Do you know how easy this recipe of Garlic Jalapeno Alfredo Dip is? You only need 4 ingredients and that too, most of them you will find in your pantry. Its creamy, cheesy and made with secret ingredient McCormick Garlic Jalapeño Seasoning. It is perfect as an appetizer for birthday party, game night, movie night, casual lunch or dinner, Gathering……for many different occasions…… Its super easy to make, just whip up ingredients, cook it for few minutes and Broil it until totally light brown and irresistible.
Spice blends are such an easy way to enhance the flavor of any dish. I love McCormick brand and they recently introduced new varieties of McCormick Garlic Seasoning Blends. The New McCormick Seasoning Blends can be found in the spice aisle at Walmart. For this recipe, I have used McCormick Garlic Jalapeño Seasoning but I ended up buying one more McCormick Garlic, Ranch Seasoning because it sounded so good. I can’t wait to try that in my upcoming recipe. It takes guesswork out of the recipe-free cooking. It inspires a love of home cooking and empowers all cooks through flavor.
These McCormick Garlic Seasoning Blends – Brings Garlic to the next level of flavor and are so versatile that you can use in many dishes. It can be used anywhere you use Garlic powder – before, during or after cooking and it adds an extra boost of flavor. Plus I love that the ingredients list is super transparent.
The guesswork has already been done for you.
These seasoning blends are super easy to use to make your dish more flavorful. You don’t need any extra seasoning to make this dip. All you need is one bottle – Garlic Jalapeño Seasoning. It makes “recipe-free” cooking a breeze.
Garlic Jalapeno Alfredo Dip can be served with veggies of your choice, crusty bread or with some crackers.
Garlic Jalapeno Alfredo Dip
- 1/4 cup Unsalted butter
- 1 cup Heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 tbsp McCormick Garlic Jalapeño Seasoning
- 1/2+1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- Finely Chopped Jalapeno and Finely chopped Parsley for Garnishing
- Heat butter in a pan
- Add heavy whipping cream. Stir very well. Let it come to a boil.
- Now add McCormick Garlic Jalapeño Seasoning. Mix well.
- Add 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan cheese, mix and let it cook for 6 to 7 minutes on a medium heat. Stirring in between to prevent the sauce from clumping. Switch off the flame.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and Broil it @500 degree F. for 1 to 2 minutes or until Light golden brown.
- Garnish it with Parsley and Jalapeno. Serve this with crusty bread, veggies or crackers.
Pin It For Later –