This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, INC. and The Coca-Cola Company, all opinions are mine alone. #GrabSomeCheer #CollectiveBias
Hello Everyone!!! Two weeks to go to start holidays, yipeeee!! How is your Holiday preparation going on?? Is your home holiday ready?
It’s very hectic around these days. For past couple of weekend, we were very busy in holiday shopping. There is a lot of fun and excitement with the whole family together, going out for shopping and lots of debate over the choice of lights and that decoration stuff, of course, we have to opt for items fits in our budget. Finally, We are done with shopping but you know what, the main task is yet to be done – Decorating the house. Putting lights on is a big task and need lots of planning.
We decided to finish it off by this weekend and to take it easy in the kitchen this Saturday so that We can spend time with family and in holiday chores.
On Friday, I went grocery at Albertsons and I saw a sign
Get $5 towards a movie ticket, With $10 purchase of participating products in one transaction,
Shoppers will receive a code on the Catalina receipt and will be directed to the Fandango site to redeem the movie ticket reward.
Offer End Date: 12/31/17 For more Info Visit Here
That clicked our lunch idea for the busy weekend. I picked $10 worth of participating products – Coca-Cola™, Red Baron Pizza and Gold Peak® Tea and received a Catalina receipt worth $5 towards a movie ticket. There is a code given on the Catalina receipt. Redeeming the code is pretty easy. Just go to the Fandango site and enter the code given on the receipt. You will get $5 reward instantly towards movie ticket. That simple!!
Red Baron Pizza and Coca-cola pairs so well. I found Red Baron Pizza in Pizza frozen section, Coca-Cola and Gold Peak tea in the drink aisle at my local Albertsons.
As a side, I decided to make Jalapeno Popper Dip. I love Jalapeno Poppers. Unfortunately, they are a big hassle to make. You have to hollow out the peppers one by one, stuff them with cheese stuffing, then bread them and deep fry them. And during this busy time of the year, I couldn’t find time to make this from scratch. So I did what I do most of the time with a recipe where there is too much work – Just turn it into a dip.
Jalapeno Popper Dip is one of my all-time favorite appetizers, especially during the busy holiday season when it seems you never have enough hours in the day. Rich cream cheese, spicy diced Jalapenos, sharp cheddar, malty mozzarella, are topped with crispy bread crumbs and baked until gooey and light brown.
This recipe for Jalapeno Pepper dip is pretty easy and can be made weeks ahead and frozen. Right before serving your guests, just take them directly out of the freezer, no thawing needed, and reheat. Super easy, delicious and oh, so so good!
We spent our Saturday morning in decorating our home and by Noon we were so hungry. I just took out Red Barron Pizza from the freezer, Put it into the oven to bake. While Pizza was in the oven I started preparing Jalapeno Popper Dip. And guess what, complete meal got ready in no time :). Had very satisfactory lunch.
With all that accomplishments, I am so relaxed as I could finally say that I am ready for HOLIDAYS!!! Yeyyyy…. A plan was to sit on a couch and relax for rest of afternoon, but instead sitting on a couch at home, decided to use Fandango reward, purchased the movie ticket and had another relaxing and joyful time with family together watching a movie in the theater.
After a very tiring morning had great lunch and awesome movie, Awesome weekend fun!
Jalapeno Popper Dip
- 8 oz Cream Cheese at room temperature
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Pickled Jalapeno chopped Drained
- 1/2 cup Mexican cheese Shredded
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese Shredded
- 1 tbsp Bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese Shredded
- 1 tbsp Butter Melted
- 1 tbsp Red bell pepper Chopped
- Chopped Cilantro and slices of Jalapeno for Garnishing
- Preheat oven @350 degree F.
- Take cream cheese and mayonnaise in a big mixing bowl. Beat with a hand mixer until smooth and combined.
- Add chopped jalapenos, mozzarella cheese, and Mexican cheese. Mix them well.
- Grease the baking dish with oil. Transfer cheese mixture into the greased baking dish and smooth out with a spatula.
- In another bowl, combine melted butter, bread crumbs, and parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle this mixture over the top of the dip.
- Sprinkle some red bell pepper over the top.
- Bake for 25 minutes @350 degree F. or until lightly golden brown and dip is bubbling.
- Garnish it with chopped cilantro and slices of fresh Jalapenos.
- Jalapeno Popper Dip is ready. Serve hot with Crackers.
Pin It For Later –