Peanut Chaat / Peanut Salad is a combination of boiled peanuts, tomatoes, onions, grated carrot-beetroot, mint, and chaat masala. It is Lip-smacking, satisfying, kids friendly, better for you, protein-rich, low-fat and guilt free!!
I love Chaats (Who doesn’t), be it Pani puri, Papdi chaat, Samosa Chaat, Ragda Pattice or Peanut Chaat. During my college days in India, we used to enjoy this Peanut Chaat every day. 🙂
This recipe of Peanut Chaat is quite Simple and all the ingredients are already a hand away in your kitchen. You can add any veggie of your choice like cucumber, bell pepper, etc.
My son always wants new dishes every day in his lunch-box and it’s difficult to think of new recipes. So I make this Chaat few times in a month for his lunch-box and he totally loved this chaat.
This Chaat can be served as an appetizer or anytime snack. We eat this for a light lunch too.
Looking for More Salad recipes?
Roasted Veggie Salad with Avocado Dressing
Homemade Chaat masala Recipe
Peanut Chaat / Peanut Salad
- 2 cup Peanut
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 2 cups Water
- 3 medium Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup Grated carrot
- 1 cup Grated Beetroot
- ½ cup Chopped Onion
- 2 tablespoon Mint leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Lime juice
- ½ tablespoon Homemade Chaat Masala (Or as per taste)
- Take peanuts in a bowl, add water and salt. Boil it in a pressure cooker, take 3 whistles. Drain the water and keep it aside.
- Take all the ingredients in a bowl. Mix in everything well.
- Peanut Chaat is ready. Enjoy!!
Pin It For Later –
Leave a Reply