Peanut Chaat / Peanut Salad is a combination of boiled peanuts, tomatoes, onions, grated carrot-beetroot, mint, and chaat masala. It is Lip-smacking, satisfying, kids friendly, better for you, protein-rich, low-fat and guilt free!!
This recipe of Peanut Chaat is quite Simple and all the ingredients are already a hand away in your kitchen. You can add any veggie of your choice like cucumber, bell pepper, etc.
My son always wants new dishes every day in his lunch-box and it’s difficult to think of new recipes. So I make this Chaat few times in a month for his lunch-box and he totally loved this chaat.
This Chaat can be served as an appetizer or anytime snack. We eat this for a light lunch too.
Looking for More Salad recipes?
Peanut Chaat / Peanut Salad
- 2 cup Peanut
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 2 cups Water
- 3 medium Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup Grated carrot
- 1 cup Grated Beetroot
- ½ cup Chopped Onion
- 2 tablespoon Mint leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Lime juice
- ½ tablespoon Homemade Chaat Masala (Or as per taste)
- Take peanuts in a bowl, add water and salt. Boil it in a pressure cooker, take 3 whistles. Drain the water and keep it aside.
- Take all the ingredients in a bowl. Mix in everything well.
- Peanut Chaat is ready. Enjoy!!
Pin It For Later –