Instant Pot Thai Peanut Sauce Noodles – Vegan, Nutty, slightly spicy, Full of Flavors, Truly scrumptious, easy to make, kids friendly and better than takeouts! The fastest, simplest and easiest takeout inspired weeknight dinner you can make in your kitchen in less than 30 minutes!
We love Asian Inspired dishes like sweet and spicy crispy tofu, orange tofu broccoli, Kung Pao baby corn potato, hot pepper cauliflower, Thai pineapple fried rice, and Vegetable Thai curry noodle soup.
Why these Instant Pot Thai Peanut Sauce Noodles are so good?
Faster than delivery, because we are making this recipe in Instant Pot.
And of course way better than takeouts.
When you know how to make the best Thai peanut Noodles at home, then don’t head out to your local favorite Thai restaurant to enjoy this peanut butter noodle.
This recipe for Instant Pot Noodles is full of colorful veggies, is tossed in best homemade peanut sauce and cook in Pressure cooker. I adapted this recipe from Cookwithmanali blog.
Thai peanut noodles are so addicting. These are great served warm, at room temperature or cold.
If you want to make this peanut noodles recipe more protein-rich, add some pan-fried tofu. It tastes delicious. You can add veggies of your choice, but try to maintain the veggie-noodles-water ratio.
There are 5 parts to make peanut sauce noodles recipe.
I have used Spaghetti instead of noodles in this peanut sauce noodle recipe because we like spaghetti in our regular pasta dish. You can use regular noodles or rice noodles. Time may vary depending on a variety of noodles you use.
How to cook Noodles/pasta/spaghetti in Instant Pot?
I follow a pretty simple formula when I make my pasta or noodles in Instant pot for an al-dente result – Take the time listed on the box, cut it in half and reduce one more minute.
This formula works on every type of pasta or noodles like whole wheat pasta, rice noodles, gluten-free pasta, rice based pasta, lentil noodles/pasta, pretty much any type of pasta/noodles.
To make Peanut Sauce for Noodles, I have used Creamy peanut butter, Dark soy sauce, sriracha sauce, rice vinegar, and brown sugar. You can use light soy sauce too instead dark one. Skip sriracha if making this for small kids.
We prefer lots of vegetables in our noodles recipe. I have used green beans, carrots, bell pepper, and green onions. Use your choice of vegetables.
Cook in Instant Pot
For al-dente pasta, cook for 4 minutes under high pressure in Instant Pot. If You prefer soft noodles, cook for 5 minutes instead of 4. Quick release the pressure.
Garnish Instant Pot Thai Peanut sauce noodles with some cilantro, crushed peanuts, green onion, and lemon juice. The peanuts give these Thai peanut pasta/noodles a great texture and crunch. Don’t skip the cilantro, green onion, and lemon juice, it really brightens up this dish.
GRAB CHOP-STICKS AND DIG IN!! SO yummy!!
Can this Thai Instant Pot recipe be made on a stove top?
Yes, you can make this on a stove top. Boil the noodles first according to the package instructions, drain the water and keep it aside.
Heat oil in a pan, add garlic, ginger, vegetables and saute for 2 to 3 minutes.
Then add peanut sauce, boiled noodles, mix well and cook 2 more minutes over medium heat.
Garnish it with cilantro, spring onion, lemon juice, and crushed peanuts.
Can freeze this Thai peanut noodles?
Yes, you may. Let Thai peanut noodle cool down, take it into airtight container preferably glass container, and freeze it. It stays good for up to a month.
Thaw before a day in the fridge. When you are ready to eat, splash some water and heat it in a microwave or on a stove top (in a pan).
Can this Thai noodle be made gluten-free?
Of course, use gluten-free noodles instead of regular noodles and gluten-free soy sauce instead of regular soy sauce.
Make these Instant Pot Thai Peanut Noodles for Dinner some night or kids lunch-box, I promise you, you will love it!
Instant Pot Thai Peanut Sauce Noodles
- 1/3 cup - peanut butter
- 3 tbsp - Rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp - Dark soy sauce Refer notes
- 3 tbsp - brown sugar
- 2 tbsp - sriracha sauce
- 1 cup - carrots chopped lengthwise
- 1 cup - beans chopped 1.5 inches lengthwise
- 2 cups - bell peppers chopped lengthwise Used green and red
- 3 stalks - green onions finely chopped
- 16 oz. - Spaghetti Broken into half
- 4 tbsp - peanut oil Refer notes
- 1/2 tbsp - grated garlic
- 1 tsp - grated ginger
- 3 cups - water
- Salt to taste
- Chopped cilantro
- Green onions chopped
- Crushed peanuts
- lemon juice
- In a bowl, take all the sauce ingredients and mix well. Keep it aside.
- In instant pot, heat oil.
- Add garlic and ginger, saute for few seconds.
- Now add all the vegetables, saute for a minute.
- Add prepared sauce, salt, water and spaghetti(broken into half). Press the noodles slightly with a spatula so that noodles on the top get under the water. Add a little more water if spaghetti is not covered.
- Close the IP with locking lid.
- Press the manual button or pressure cook button on high pressure for 4 minutes. The pressure valve should be in the sealing position.
- Do a quick release.
- Open the pot. using a tong, nix the sauce noodles and veggies together.
- Take it into a serving bowl, garnish it with cilantro, green onions, peanuts, and lemon juice.
- Enjoy this Instant Pot Thai Noodle Soup with this Blackberry Cooler.
Pin It For Later –