Lemonade is a lemon-flavored drink sweetened with sugar among other sweeteners. In different parts of the world, there are variations on the drink and its name. Pink lemonade and frozen lemonade are also prepared. Pink Lemonade is colored with the juice of raspberries, cherries, red grapefruit, grapes, cranberries or strawberries. Today I prepared Strawberry Lemonade.
This is very easy recipe and the taste is mmmmmmmmmm out of the world. One of my best friend gave me this recipe. Thanks to her for giving me such a tempting drink recipe. Make this drink for your party, birthday parties or get together or in summer. This is very refreshing drink. You will need very few ingredients for this yummy drink.
Strawberry – 500gm
Sugar – 1 cup
Plain Water – 3 cup(2 cup for sugar syrup and 1 cup for strawberry juice)
Lemon zest – 1/8 tsp
Lemon juice – 1 cup
Sparkling water or club soda – 3 -4 cups
1. Take sugar and 2 cup water in a sauce pan. Switch on the flame. Cook it until sugar is dissolved. This will take about 5 minutes or so.
2. Wash and roughly chop the strawberries. Make a puree using 1 cup of water in a blender. Leave 3 to 4 strawberries for garnishing.
3. Sieve strawberry puree and make it very smooth.
4. Take strawberry puree in big mixing bowl, add sugar syrup, lemon zest and lemon juice(first add only 3/4 cup lemon juice and taste it than if needed add remaining 1/4 cup) .
5. Take this mixture into a jug. Add ice cubes and 3 to 4 chopped strawberries.
6. When you are ready to serve add sparkling water. Adjust the taste according to your preference.
7. Your Strawberry Lemonade is ready. Give it a try. It’s very refreshing.