The Strawberry Salsa recipe that just screams summertime.
A Super easy fruit Salsa Recipe that makes a delicious appetizer or snack.
This is a twist to the regular Salsa.
It is super colorful and pretty, the perfect balance of sweet and spicy savory, which comes together in less than 10 minutes.
This sweet and tangy fruit Salsa is great served with tortilla chips, Pita chips or even on toasted bread. As with most salsas, this one gets even better if you let it chill for 4 to 5 hours.
With just a few ingredients, there is zero excuses not to make a batch this weekend. I hope you enjoy this delightful salsa.
How to make Fruit salsa | Strawberry Salsa?
Toss all the ingredients together until combined. Cover it and refrigerate it for 4 to 5 hours.
Enjoy this colorful, flavorful strawberry salsa with corn tortilla chips. Enjoy!!!
- Chopped Strawberry - 400 grams
- Jalapenos stem and seeds removed, finely chopped - 2 tablespoon
- Finely chopped onion - ¾ cup
- Finely Chopped cilantro / coriander - ¼ cup
- Lemon juice - 1 teaspoon
- Sugar - 2 teaspoon Adjust according to how sour the strawberry is
- Salt to taste
- Toss all the ingredients together until combined. Cover it and refrigerate it for 4 to 5 hours.
- Enjoy this colorful, flavorful strawberry salsa with corn tortilla chips. Enjoy!!!