This Skillet Strawberry Cobbler recipe is a classic Southern dessert. Easy Strawberry Cobbler recipe bakes into a thick, Sweet but bit tart, fresh strawberry layer topped with a cake like topping and Comes together in no time, takes 5 minutes!! It’s a simple Fresh Strawberry Dessert. I am totally in love with this cobbler.
Strawberry season is in full swing. When fresh strawberries at their peak, we can’t get enough of them. I got so many pints of fresh strawberries (it was on crazy sale) and Immediately I started about What can I make with Fresh Strawberries?
What is Cobbler??
According to Wiki, Cobbler refers to a variety of dishes, Particularly in the UK and Us, consisting of a fruit or savory filling poured into a large baking dish and covered with a batter, biscuit or dumpling before being baked.
Cobblers are the best Summer desserts ever.
And let me tell you one more thing, Easy Strawberry Cobbler recipe is one of those recipes that just couldn’t get much simpler and easy. It is made with very few, easily available pantry ingredients and comes together in a blink of eyes.
Is this Cobbler considered as a healthy strawberry dessert?
Yes, It is healthy. Not in terms of calories. It is homemade and It doesn’t contain any preservatives. I know, there is all-purpose flour in it. But if you don’t want to use it substitute it with Whole Wheat Flour. It tastes equally good.
THIS EASY STRAWBERRY COBBLER RECIPE IS A GREAT WAY TO USE FRESH BERRIES, BUT YOU CAN USE FROZEN STRAWBERRIES TOO.
You may use any fruits of your choice to make Cobbler. Like Cherry, Mixed Berry, Peach, Apple, Pineapple etc.,
This time I made it in Skillet. But you may make this in 9X13 inch Baking dish too.
Skillet Strawberry Cobbler recipe is perfect for any party and Gatherings.
IT WOULDN’T BE A SUMMER WITHOUT SOME SORT OF COBBLER, SO BE SURE TO ADD THIS EASY STRAWBERRY COBBLER RECIPE TO YOUR “MUST MAKE” LIST! I am sure you and your family will love it.
Don’t Forget to check my Cherry Cobbler recipe Here
Easy Strawberry Cobbler recipe | Skillet Strawberry Cobbler Recipe With Video
- 400 grams Fresh Strawberry (chopped into 4 pieces)
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour / Maida
- 2 teaspoon Baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 cup Whole Milk (@room temperature)
- ½ cup / 113 grams. Unsalted Butter (Skip salt if using salted butter)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice the butter. Place it in the bottom of the 10-inch skillet. Pop it in the oven so the butter can melt and keep it aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar. Add room temperature milk and stir to combine.
- Pour the batter over butter. DO NOT STIR BUTTER AND BATTER. (Very Important).
- Scatter the fresh chopped strawberries evenly over the top. DONT STIR THEM. Just leave them as-is.
- Bake it for about 40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Easy Strawberry Cobbler recipe is ready. Serve it with a scoop of ice cream or Whipped Cream. Enjoy!!
Pin It For Later –