Curd Sandwich / Yogurt Sandwich is one of my families favorite specially my sons. He love this sandwich in his lunch box. This sandwich is also known as raita sandwich. It is healthy, yummy and instant recipe. This Curd Sandwich contains lots of veggie.
This can be prepared with any bread. I have used whole grain sandwich bread. I have used whatever vegetables I had in my fridge. You may use your choice of vegetables. Added green chilies, If you are making for kids you may skip it. The important ingredient in this sandwich is curd. It should be very thick, otherwise, your sandwich becomes very soggy after some time.
I have already shared many sandwich recipes like
Spring sandwich Dosai
and many more are coming. 🙂
Makes 6 to 7 sandwiches
Thick Curd / Hung Curd – 2 cups
Chopped carrots – 1/2 cup
Chopped colorful bell peppers – 1 1/2 cup
Chopped spinach – 1 cup
Corn – 1/4 cup
Chopped onion – 1/4 cup
Green Chili chopped – 1 tbsp
Salt and pepper to taste
Mint Leaves chopped – 2 tbsp
Ghee or butter
For Jain – Please avoid carrots and onions
Video Recipe Of Making Curd Sandwich
[ot-video type=”youtube” url=”https://youtu.be/skke50TuBZ4″]
[blockquote style=”3″]Do you like our recipes? Please subscribe to WhatsApp NewsLetter and receive notification straight to your WhatsApp when new recipe posted. It will take less than a minute to subscribe.[/blockquote]
1. Take a mixing bowl. Add all the ingredients one by one except ghee and sesame seeds. Mix them well. Keep it aside.
2. Take a 2 slice of bread. Cut the edges.
3. Spread the mixture generously over one side of the bread. Cover it with other slice over it.
4. Heat tava / grilling pan. Add some ghee or butter. Sprinkle some seeds over it. Let it splutter.
5. Now place the sandwich and spread some ghee over it. Toast one side of bread by pressing gently. Flip the sandwich and again toast it until light brown in color.
6. Cut it into half and serve with tomato ketch up any other dip of your choice.