Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #NatureMadePrenatalDHA #CollectiveBias
I would like to share one news with you all. We are trying for another baby!! We are so excited. There are many things to take care while you are trying to conceive Or during pregnancy. Some of them are – Eat healthy balanced diet, take good sleep, good exercise and most importantly take Prenatal Vitamins.
I like to stock up my fridge with healthy foods. Of course, I am not eating for two yet, but I should start making Nutritious food choices now so my body will be stocked up with the nutrients I need for a healthy pregnancy. I like to eat several servings of fruit, vegetables whole grains, and dairy every day. My day start with healthy breakfast. I love to make different types of sandwiches and quesadilla with lots of veggies for the breakfast. One of them is Grilled Veggie Hummus Sandwich. So my today’s recipe is Grilled Veggie Hummus Sandwich.
Grilled Veggie Hummus Sandwich is the perfect way to start your day. It is so flavorful, healthy and scrumptious. It makes perfect heart-healthy Vegetarian breakfast. I have used Zucchini, onions, Green and red bell peppers to make this sandwich. But you may use any veggie of your choice. I didn’t toast my sandwich here while showing this recipe but occasionally I do, especially during cold winter days. I even didn’t use cheese in this recipe because hummus gives very nice creamy taste and texture so I skipped the cheese. Before we begin the recipe, I would like to share some very important Info about vitamins.
First and foremost, Vitamins are so important for our body and so Prenatal Vitamins are! It prepares our body to tackle upcoming challenges related to pregnancy and deficiency of variety of vitamins in the body. Although you can meet almost all of your nutritional needs through a balanced diet, extra push surely helps and making sure that we are not deficient in any important vitamins especially around those days. Taking prenatal vitamins ensures that we are getting enough of essential nutrients for the healthy pregnancy and Healthy baby. My Favorite is the Nature Made Prenatal Multi + 200 mg DHA which I found from Sam’s Club.
Here is some info about how awesome these Nature Made Prenatal Multi + 200 mg DHA vitamins are:
- Nature Made Prenatal Multi + 200 mg DHA is guaranteed to meet our high quality standards – it is made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes
- Clinically proven absorption of folic acid and iron
- One per day dosage
- Easy-to-swallow softgel
- You should start taking a prenatal 6 months before you start trying to get pregnant
- Take with food
- Provides essential vitamins and minerals (before and during pregnancy) including Folic Acid, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Iodine, Vitamin B12, and Vitamin D3†
- Provides 200 mg DHA which may help support fetal brain and eye development †
- “Free from”:
- No Synthetic Dyes
- No Yeast or Starch
- No Artificial Flavors
- Gluten Free
- Clinically proven absorption of Folic Acid and Iron
- Folic Acid is an important B Vitamin for Women of Childbearing Age and Pregnant Women – Plays a critical role in the proper development of the baby’s nervous system.†
- Adequate folic acid in healthful diets may reduce a woman’s risk of having a child with a neural tube defect.
After you grab a bottle of Nature Made Prenatal Multi + 200 mg DHA from Sam’s Club (they are located with all of the other vitamins and supplements), make sure to take one a day with food.
Now Let’s start our recipe.
Video recipe for Grilled Veggie Hummus Sandwich
[ot-video type=”youtube” url=”https://youtu.be/aF7kE3L4i3w”]
Grilled Veggie Hummus Sandwich
- 4 Bread slices
- 1 small Zucchini, sliced lengthwise
- ½ Green bell pepper, sliced lengthwise
- ½ Red bell pepper, sliced lengthwise
- ½ Onion sliced into rings
- Salt and pepper
- ½ cup Hummus (Used homemade, you may use store bought too).
- Heat grill machine (I have used Panini to grill my veggies).
- Grease it with little bit oil.
- Now start grilling veggies slices one by one. Keep them aside.
- Take 1 slice of bread. Apply hummus, put lettuce and grilled veggies one by one.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper powder.
- Cover it with another slice of bread. Make another sandwich same way.
- That simple!! Your healthy breakfast - Grilled Veggie Hummus Sandwich is ready to eat.
Pin It For Later –
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.