Veg Mayonnaise Grilled Sandwich / Vegetable Mayonaisse Sandwich is a quick Vegetarian Sandwich (Or Vegan Sandwich) recipe that can be made in minutes with very few ingredients. I have used Vegan Mayonnaise to make this Eggless Sandwich recipe.
Mayonnaise Sandwich is one of my favorite recipes. It comes out always handy when I am in a jiffy and need to prepare a quick meal for my family. A good thing about this recipe is – Most of the time I find the necessary ingredients in my refrigerator whenever I think of making Vegetable Mayo Sandwich. Hence, this doesn’t require Pre-planning.
Wait, did I forget “Grilled” above? Not really! Grilling is optional. Though I prefer it to be grilled version as far as possible, sometimes we don’t have even time to Grill. No worries, the outcome is equally tasty! Just prepare Sandwich fillings by mixing all the ingredients (shown below) and spread it on the bread.
To make Grilled Mayonnaise Sandwich, I have used Panini maker here. But again, this is just one of the way. You can also toast it either using Sandwich maker Or Tawa Or in Griller. Veggie Mayo Sandwich can be served for breakfast, lunch, snack, light dinner or in kids lunch box, with some ketchup or your choice of dip.
Sandwich recipes are so versatile, fun to make, comfortable to pack and carry in a tiffin box and loved by kids as well as adults. My family loves to try different Sandwich recipes and so do I, time to time my experiments earn applaud and find a permanent place on this blog. While you enjoy Veg Mayonnaise Grilled Sandwich recipe here, I would like to suggest a few other Vegetarian and Vegan Sandwich recipes here which you will love to try later, I can bet –
Hero ingredient of this Veggie Grilled Sandwich recipe is Mayonnaise. If you stumbled upon this page and read thus far, can I safely assume you are a fan of Mayonnaise like me? Would you like to know more about Mayonnaise? Ever wondered How to make Mayonnaise Or who invented Mayonnaise? Can Mayonnaise be eggless? I would like to share an interesting article posted on Bloomberg – The Technological Wonder That Is Mayonnaise. Wikipedia also carries some interesting detail Here. I know you are hungry by now and would like to jump straight on to the preparation without spending any more time. Never mind, you may bookmark this page and refer to that article later when your tummy is full.
To make this Veggie Mayo Grilled Sandwich at home, you need a few vegetables and a few spices. I have used carrots, Kale and bell pepper to make this sandwich. You may use any vegetable of your choice Or available in your refrigerator! If you have Mayo and a few vegetables, this sandwich recipe takes less than 15 minutes from start to finish.
To make Vegan Mayonnaise Sandwich, use Vegan Mayonnaise, Vegan Bread and Vegan Butter instead of regular one, rest all ingredients for Sandwich fillings remain the same. Lets checkout list of Ingredients and how to make Sandwich Filling.
Vegan Mayonnaise – 5 tablespoon
Carrots Chopped – ¼ cup
Chopped Kale or Spinach – ¼ cup
Chopped Bell pepper/ Capsicum – ¼ cup
Italian seasoning – ¼ teaspoon
Chili flakes – ¼ teaspoon
Processed cheese – 3 tablespoon
Bread slices – 6
1. To prepare Sandwich filling, mix all the ingredients (Except bread and butter) in a big mixing bowl.
2. Take a slice of bread, spread spoonful of Sandwich filling, cover with another slice of bread and apply some butter on top and the bottom.
3. Grill or toast this until golden brown in color from both the side.
4. Veg Mayonnaise Grilled Sandwich is ready. Serve it with Ketch-up or your choice of dip. Enjoy!!
Veg Mayonnaise Grilled Sandwich
- 5 tablespoon Vegan Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Chopped carrots
- ¼ cup Chopped Kale or Spinach
- ¼ cup Chopped Bell pepper/ Capsicum
- ¼ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon Chili flakes
- 3 tablespoon Processed cheese
- 6 slices Bread slices
- Mix all the ingredients (Except bread and butter) in a big mixing bowl.
- Take a slice of bread, spread spoonful of Mayo-Veggie mixture, cover with another slice of bread and apply some butter on top and the bottom.
- Grill or toast this until golden brown in color from both the side.
- Veggie Mayo Grilled Sandwich is ready. Serve it with Ketch-up or your choice of dip. Enjoy!!
Pin It For Later –