Butterscotch Pudding recipe with video
Hello Everyone!! My Blog turns 3 today!! Yeyyyy… It’s party time. 🙂 I almost can’t believe It’s been 3 years!! And what an Incredible journey it has been!! First of all, I would like to thank all of you for all the appreciation, love and support. It means a lot.
I didn’t even know how to put pictures into posts when I started. I didn’t know about SEO(Still learning). All I wanted was to share my recipes, experiment, and passion with the world.
As I reflect on the things that have changed, I am sincerely most thankful for the people I met, the fellow bloggers, food lovers and all the wonderful people who follow this adventure, have touched my life in unimaginable ways. I am truly blessed.
I have learned so much along the way and made so many friends. At times it feels like yesterday, but when I look at my first posts, I do notice that I have come a long way. I have learned many dishes, started my YouTube Channel and learned a lot of technical stuff, I have Defiantly improved my Photography skills. Looking back, I can easily say that this was yet another great year for CookingCarnival.
To celebrated this very special day, I decided to make simple yet delicious dessert Butterscotch Pudding recipe with my wonderful readers. This is rich and creamy No bake dessert. This Butterscotch Pudding perfectly captures that brown sugar-butter combo that is so nostalgic and intensely satisfying.
It is one of those delightful little recipes that requires no effort and no fancy ingredients. It is super super easy to make. Just mix the ingredients, simmer it for 5 minutes and chill it for an hour. That simple!! And the taste is out of the world!! This recipe is similar to Panna Cotta, texture and smoothness.
You can make this dessert ahead of time for the parties, Diwali, Gatherings or birthday parties. 🙂
Serve this dessert with whipped cream and some butterscotch chips.
Here Are my few Favorite dessert recipes –
No Bake White Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake
Whole milk – 2 cups
Heavy whipping cream – ½ cup
Brown sugar – ¾ cup
Butter – 5 tablespoon
Agar Agar Powder – 2 teaspoon
Salt – ½ teaspoon
Vanilla extract – 1 teaspoon
1. In a saucepan, take Brown sugar, salt, and agar powder. Mix well.
2. Now add milk, vanilla extract, and heavy whipping cream. Stir and mix very well until well combined.
3. Switch on the flame on medium heat.
4. Add unsalted butter, mix well and stir occasionally.
5. Let the mixture simmer for 5 minutes. Please remember DONT BOIL the mixture.
6. Take this out into a serving bowl. Let it cools down and cover it with plastic wrap.
7. Put this into a refrigerator for at least an hour.
8. Butterscotch Pudding is ready. Serve them with some whipped cream and butterscotch chips.
If you are using salted butter, don’t use salt.
You may use Corn Starch/corn flour (Use 3 tablespoon) too instead of Agar agar powder.
- 2 cups Whole milk
- ½ cup Heavy whipping cream
- ¾ cup Brown sugar
- 5 tablespoon Unsalted Butter
- 2 teaspoon Agar Agar Powder
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- Butterscotch chips
- Whipped cream
- In a sauce pan, take Brown sugar, salt and agar agar powder. Mix well.
- Now add milk, vanilla extract and heavy whipping cream. Stir and mix very well until well combined.
- Switch on the flame on medium heat.
- Add unsalted butter, mix well and stir occasionally.
- Let the mixture simmer for 5 minutes. Please remember DONT BOIL the mixture.
- Take this out into a serving bowl. Let it cools down.
- Put this into refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Butterscotch Pudding is ready. Serve them with some whipped cream and butterscotch chips.
Pin it for later –