The white Chocolate Pistachio Cheesecake looks so pretty and tastes delicious! Cheesecakes are ideal for summer. Summer is starting here in Arizona. We are on tap to get first triple-digit temperature here this week. I don’t know why I am surprised – this is Arizona. What do we expect??? Once the temperature start climbing I don’t want to turn on my oven.
White Chocolate Pistachio Cheesecake recipe can be made under 20 minutes. Even kids can easily make this cheesecake. No, I am serious. Kids can also make this. You don’t have to turn your oven on to enjoy a slice of one of your favorite desserts.
This cake is so so delicious. I gave a piece of cheesecake to my husband in his lunchbox. He shared with his friends at lunch time. And guess what??!! No one was ready to believe that its homemade!!! Everyone said it’s so perfect, the taste, look and everything. 🙂 Happy me!! 🙂
No bake cheesecakes is one of my favorite desserts to make because its fast, easy and it works every time. I have already shared one No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake. Which is also one of my favorite. This recipe is totally No-fuss! To make this cake you will require Springform pan. I am going to share photo of that pan at the end of the recipe and other options to make this cake if you dont have springform pan.
Serves 15 people
Cream Cheese – 500 Grams (It should be at room temperature. Very important) (I used Philadelphia cream cheese)
Baking White Chocolate – 300 grams
Heavy Whipping cream – 473 grams
Unsalted Butter – 150 grams (melted)
Graham crackers or any digestive biscuits – 400 grams
Sugar – 75 grams
Coarsely crushed Pistachios – 100 grams + some more for garnishing
Milk chocolate – 50 grams
Video recipe of White chocolate pistachio cheesecake recipe :-
[ot-video type=”youtube” url=”https://youtu.be/Z9AIEFiOciA”]
[blockquote style=”3″]Do you like our recipes? Please subscribe to WhatsApp NewsLetter and receive notification straight to your WhatsApp when new recipe posted. It will take less than a minute to subscribe.[/blockquote]
1. Take graham crackers and butter into food processer or grinder. Crush it very well until well combined.
2. Take a 9 inch springform Cake pans. Press the crumb into Springform pan using your hand or smooth bottom of glass. Refrigerate the crust while you are making the cheesecake.
3. In a Microwave safe bowl, melt the white chocolate. First keep it on 30 seconds. Take it out, stir and keep it for another 15 seconds. Mix well. If it’s still not melted, keep it for another 10 to 15 seconds. Let it cool down little bit.
4. In a big mixing bowl, take cream cheese and sugar. Mix it until smooth.
5. Add Heavy whipping cream. Whip it up to soft peaks, until it holds itself. It won’t take more than 5 minutes.
6. Fold in the cooled melted white chocolate and crushed pistachios.
7. Spread the mixture over the biscuit base, smooth over and chill in the fridge for at least 6 hours or overnight.
8. Unmould it carefully. Melt the milk chocolate in microwave. Drizzle over the melted chocolate and sprinkle some chopped pistachios.
9. Your yummy White Chocolate Pistachio Cheesecake is ready. Enjoy!!
- For easier removal, line the springform pan with cut-up Parchment paper before adding the biscuits mixture.
- Here is the pic of Springform Pan which I Have used.
- If you don’t have it, you make it into individual cup also. or even you can make in regular cake tin also. Cut the parchment paper first and lined before adding the crumbs.
Recipe is adapted from janespatisserie with some changes.