Instant Pot Cheesecake In Jar – Eggless, Easy, Best, Delicious, Perfect, Unbelievably Creamy Portable and Perfect for any Occasion or Party.
Valentine’s Day is around the corner, just 2 days left.
Still wondering what decadent Dessert you are going to make for Valentine’s Day?
Well, wonder no more because I have got you covered.
Today I am going to share easy Instant Pot Dessert recipe – Instant Pot Cheesecake in Jar. It’s so simple, need very few ingredients and less than an hour.
One of the best things you can do in Instant Pot is – Making Cheesecakes!
I can’t stop making Instant Pot Cheesecake like this amazing Instant Pot Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake.
Reasons are – I am a cheesecake person at heart. 😉 If you put 1000 desserts in front of me and there is cheesecake, I will choose cheesecake without any doubts.
Another reason is Making cheesecake in instant pot is so much easy to make, that you don’t need to worry about cracked tops or water baths!
Yesterday morning I decided to make Red velvet Cheesecake in Instant Pot. I started Preparation, took out all the ingredients from the fridge and set my camera.
Then hubby said why don’t you make Instant Pot Cheesecake in jar this time?
I took out my mason 4 oz mason jars.
I know, right now what are you thinking. This is not red velvet cheesecake, It’s a Pink in color. How can it be Red Velvet Cake? 🙂
AHmmmm! without tragedy, Food Bloggers life is not possible. Hahaha…
I was mixing the red food color in cheesecake batter and realized I don’t have enough red food color. To make red velvet cheesecakes or any red velvet cakes, you will require a good amount of red food color.
I have already started adding color. Now, what to do?
Then I mixed the batter and got a beautiful pink color. That’s how I got a pink color. And I name it Pink Velvet Cheesecake. 🙂
And I continued with the recipe. I mean how can I waste these ingredients and how can I not to share this easy cheesecake recipe with you guys for just not getting red color? Right!
It is delicious, easy, looks pretty and its best. What else one need?
What’s the benefit of making cheesecake in a Jar?
- One of the biggest advantages is – Portion control.
- Individual servings, No need to slice and serve.
- Perfectly Portable.
- Cheesecake takes time to set in the fridge for at least 8 hours. By making cheesecake in jar, it will reduce the waiting time (Which is crucial 🙂 ) from 8 hours to just 2 hours. 🙂
- It makes the perfect gift to give from the kitchen.
What do you need to make this Instant Pot Cheesecake in Jar recipe? Ingredients and Utensils required to make Instant Pot Cheesecake.
You will need –
6qt Instant Pot.
Mason jars –
I have used 4 oz. Mason jars. You will need 15 4oz mason jars. You can use any size mason jar, but the cooking time may vary.
Trivet to place the mason jars.
Food processor for crust and cheesecake batter.
Oreos and unsalted butter for the crust.
You can also use chocolate graham crackers or regular graham crackers if you don’t want to use Oreos. I have Oreos on hand so I have used that for the cheesecake crust.
Cream cheese for batter –
Please use regular cream cheese only, do not use light or fat-free cream cheese.
Granulated Sugar –
I have used Organic granulated sugar. You may use Powdered sugar too. For this cheesecake, I have reduced the sugar quantity because I have used Oreos with cream as a crust. It is pretty sweet. If you are using graham crackers for the crust, increase the sugar quantity from 3/4 cup to 1 cup.
Heavy whipping cream.
Corn starch is added to the batter to avoid cracks.
You may use any extract of your choice.
Food color (Optional)
Whipped Cream, mint leaves and raspberry for garnishing.
How to make Cheesecake In A Jar in Instant Pot?
This Instant Pot Jar Cheesecake cooks for 15 minutes on manual high setting and requires a natural pressure release.
Once you remove your cheesecake jar from the Instant Pot, you’ll have to cool it to room temperature for 20 minutes and then refrigerate it for at least 2 hours.
Some tips to make perfect Instant Pot Cheesecake In Jar.
Make sure all the ingredients are at room temperature.
Don’t over mix the batter.
Make sure to cover the jar with aluminum foil.
Have these Instant Pot Cheesecake In Jar ready for a party, picnic, backyard BBQ dessert or any reason. You can make this ahead of time and serve.
Instant Pot Cheesecake In Jar
For Cheesecake Batter
- 14 oz. - Regular cream cheese
- 1 cup - Heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup - Sour cream
- 1/4 cup - Corn starch
- 3/4 cup - Granulated Sugar
- 1 tsp - Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp - Red food color Optional- you can use any
- 20 - Oreos See Notes
- 2 tbsp - Unsalted Butter melted
- Whipped Cream
- Take out all the ingredients from the fridge for at least an hour.
- Take Oreos and unsalted butter in a food processor.
- Crush and mix well. Keep it aside.
For Cheesecake Batter
- Place the room temperature cream cheese and sugar in a food processor and mix until smooth.
- Add all the remaining ingredients except food color and mix the mixture until well combined, smooth and creamy. (Do not over mix). Scrap down the sides of the bowl during mixing.
- Now take out the mixture in a big mixing bowl.
- Add food color. Mix until well combined with a spatula. Keep it aside.
- Take 15 4 oz. Mason Jars.
- Press the crust mixture into the bottom of the mason jars, about 1 1/2 tbsp crust mixture in each jar.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture on top of the crust, about 3 to 4 tbsp cheesecake mixture in each jar, smooth the top and tap once or twice on a palm to get rid of any air bubbles. DONT OVERFILL YOUR MASON JARS, JUST FILL 3/4.
- Cover Mason jars with aluminum foil.
Making cheesecake in Instant Pot
- Place a trivet in Inner pot of Instant Pot.
- Add 2 cups of water.
- Now place 5 Mason Jars in Instant Pot. I prefer cooking jar cheesecake in small batches.
- Cover the Instant pot with lid. Make sure the vent is sealed.
- Set the Instant Pot Manual High for 15 minutes.
- Once Done, turn off the Instant Pot and let the pressure release naturally.
- Take out the mason jars, let it rest for 20 minutes and refrigerate it for at least 2 hours.
- Do the same process with the remaining ones. Add water in the pot if needed.
- When you are ready to serve, take out the cheesecake jar from the fridge.
- Garnish it with some whipped cream, berries and mint leaves.
- Eggless Instant Pot Cheesecake In Jar is ready to enjoy!
How do you store jar cheesecake in the Fridge?
Freshly made cheesecake will stay good for about a week in the fridge when covered.
Can we freeze the jar cheesecake?
Yes, you can freeze the Instant Pot cheesecake. Put the jar directly into the freezer. It will stay fresh for about 2 to 3 months.
Have a Happy Valentine’s day!!