Instant Pot Raspberry Swirl Eggless Cheesecake is an easy, simple, divine and best cheesecake recipe. It makes perfect Dessert for any Occasion!
This eggless cheesecake so smooth and creamy and you don’t have to turn on the oven. It is best if we made in advance, which may be an advantage. 🙂
This Instant Pot Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake happens to be the best cheesecake I have ever tasted and made. 🙂
This easy Raspberry cheesecake recipe is crazy delish and the best thing of all is It’s very pretty and super easy to put together.
Fresh Raspberry Cheesecake is my favorite dessert to make and eat on any occasions. They are so delicious, creamy and dreamy. If you want to try few No-bake cheesecake recipes, here is No bake White chocolate Pistachio cheesecake and No bake pineapple cheesecake recipe.
How to make eggless Cheesecake in Instant Pot?
If you are looking for Easy eggless cheesecake recipe with no cracks, no time-consuming water baths, this recipe is right for you. This Instant Pot cheesecake has completely changed my mind of how cheesecake can be made.
Making cheesecake in Instant Pot is a bliss. Making cheesecakes in a pressure cooker is one of my favorite methods for perfect cheesecakes. The instant pot will cook the cheesecake equally and uniformly.
Cheesecake crust depends on what kind of cheesecake you are making. Most crusts tend to be graham crackers crust. But if you are making chocolate cheesecake, Oreo cookie crust works the best.
I have used a food processor to crush the crackers as its an easiest and quickest way to get your cheesecake base ready.
If you don’t have a food processor, that’s completely fine. Place the cookies into a large storage bag and crush them with the rolling pin. The crumbs tend not to be as fine, but It will work.
I didn’t add sugar or any flavoring in my cheesecake crust. You can add sugar any extract of your choice. Or you can use vanilla graham crackers instead of adding any flavoring.
Mix the graham crackers crumbs with melted butter. Press into a 7 inch round Springform Pan.
There are 5 essential ingredients to make the cheesecake filling.
Cream cheese – I always prefer to use Regular/original cream cheese to make cheesecakes. I have used 16 oz. cream cheese and its perfect for 7X3 inch cheesecake pan.
Sugar – I have used granulated sugar to make this cheesecake. You may powder sugar too. Add or less according to your taste.
Cornstarch – Adding a small amount of cornstarch to the cheesecake improves the texture, makes the cheesecake more firm and sturdy, and prevent the cheesecake from cracking without changing the flavor. It also makes the cake easier to cut into clean slices.
Heavy whipping cream – Adds some moisture. It also enhances the cakes velvety texture.
Sour cream – Even sour cream adds moisture to the cheesecake. It also adds a little bit sour tang.
There are two important notes to remember.
- Always work with room temperature ingredients.
- Don’t mix the batter for too long. The longer you mix the cheesecake batter, the batter becomes too runny and may cause the cheesecake to crack.
Raspberry swirl / How to make Raspberry Puree?
The Raspberry puree for this Instant Pot Cheesecake can be made from frozen or fresh strawberry.
Take the raspberry and some sugar in a blender, make a fine puree, take a strainer with a bowl underneath to catch the puree, put the puree, strain it with the help of a spoon.
I don’t cook Raspberry puree for cheesecake. I prefer to use it as is.
If you are not a fan of Raspberry or you don’t have Raspberry to make this best cheesecake in an Instant pot, You may use any other fruit puree, or even you can use Jam/jelly too. Or you skip this step or you can top it up with cherry pie filling. The options are plenty! 🙂
Very Important Step.
Wait… Wait and Wait until cheesecake sets and chill completely in refrigerator, about 8 hours or overnight.
Cheesecakes take a long time to set up and chill completely. Make sure you have overnight or 6 to 8 hours for the cheesecake to chill before serving or make it a day in advance(That’s what I do).
If you cut into the cheesecake before chilling, it will have a flan kind of texture. And you will think that you have done something wrong or this recipe is not worth to try. 🙂
So if you want velvety, creamy and lush cheesecake, Please let it chill overnight before cutting it.
I have used This – 7 inches instant pot cheesecake Pan/springform pan. This fits perfectly fine In 6 qt or 8 qt Instant Pot.
The very center part of the cheesecake should still jiggle when you move it from side to side. Don’t think cheesecake is not perfectly cooked. It will be fine after it cools down.
How do you store cheesecake in the Fridge?
Freshly baked cheesecake with stay good for about a week in the fridge when coved with aluminum foil or plastic wrap.
Can we freeze the cheesecake?
Yes, you can freeze the Instant Pot Eggless cheesecake. Wrap cheesecake tightly with aluminum foil or plastic wrap and place it in a heavy-duty freezer bags. Put it into the freezer. It will stay fresh for about 2 to 3 months.
Do give this Instant Pot Raspberry swirl Eggless Cheesecake a try for upcoming Thanksgiving or Christmas Party, I am sure You and your guest will relish it.
Instant Pot Raspberry Swirl Eggless Cheesecake
- 8 - Graham crackers around 1 and 1/2 cup crumbs
- 4 tbsp - Unsalted butter Salted Butter is fine too
- 16 oz - Cream cheese
- 1 cup - Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup - Heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup - Sour cream
- 1/4 cup - Corn starch
- 2 tsp - Vanilla Extract
For Raspberry Swirl
- 1/2 cup - Raspberry
- 1 tbsp - Sugar
- 1 1/2 cup water
- Mint leaves and few Raspberry for garnishing
- Grease the 7 inch deep spring-form pan with butter.
- Mix the graham crackers and butter in a food processor.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of the pan and put in the freezer while we make the filling.
- Place the room temperature cream cheese and sugar in a food processor and mix until smooth.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and mix the mixture until well combined, smooth and creamy. (Do not over mix). Scrap down the sides of the bowl during mixing.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and smooth the top.
- Grind the sugar and Raspberry and make a puree. Sieve it to get rid of seeds.
- Drop Raspberry sauce by the teaspoon on the top. With a wooden skewer or toothpick, swirl sauce into filling.
Place the Cheesecake Pan in Instant Pot
- Create a foil sling by folding a long piece of foil in lengthwise. Refer a video above for a better idea. Place the cheesecake pan in the center of the sling with top and bottom covered with foil
- Place trivet in the inner pot of Instant pot. Pur 1 and 1/2 cup of water.
- Place the freezer pan into Instant pot.
- Cover the Instant pot with lid. Make sure the vent is sealed.
- Set the Instant Pot Manual High for 40 minutes.
- Once Done, Let the pressure release naturally.
- Remove the cheesecake and allow it to sit on the counter to cool down freezer for about 1 and 1/2 hours.
- Let it set in the fridge overnight.
- Run a sharp Knife around the edge of the cheesecake to release it.
- 10. open the spring-form pan carefully.
- 11. Instant Pot Raspberry Swirl Eggless Cheesecake is ready.
- 12. Garnish it with Few raspberry, Minta and some Pot raspberry Puree.
- 13. Serve and Enjoy!
Don't Forget to watch quick Video
Pin It For Later –
Recipe base adapted from Here.