Brownie is a flat, baked dessert. It is cross between a cake and soft cookie in texture and comes in a variety of forms. Depending on its density, it may be either fudgy or cakey. Cheesecake is made with cream cheese. Today I made Eggless Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownie. It tastes so so so good that you can’t stop eating it. It just melts in your mouth. It will be ready in no time. The preparation time is hardly 15 to 20 minutes and baking is 30 to 35 minutes. That’s it, your mouth melting Eggless Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownie is ready.
All purpose flour – 3/4 cup
Sugar – 3/4 cup
Oil – 1/2 cup
Baking soda – 1/2 tsp
Baking powder – 2 tsp
Yoghurt/curd/Dahi – 1/2 cup
Cocoa Powder – 1/4 cup
Vanilla Extract – 1 tsp
Few drops of Red food color
Cream cheese – 8 oz
Corn flour – 1 tbsp
Milk – 4 tbsp
Vanilla extract – 1 tsp
sugar – 1/2 cup
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. First take yoghurt in a big mixing bowl. Whisk it very well. Add sugar and oil. Mix it very well until sugar get dissolved. Add baking soda and baking powder. Add 1 tbsp warm water over baking soda and baking powder. Whisk well until everything gets mixed.
3. Add cocoa powder and all purpose flour and mix them very well.
4. Add vanilla extract and red food color. Mix it very well.
5. Lightly spray baking pan with cooking oil. Line it parchment paper with sides up. It will be easy to lift up after it bakes. Again spray the parchment paper with oil or butter.
6. Now pour 3/4 of the prepared brownie mixture into baking pan.
7. Take cream cheese in a big bowl. Cream cheese should be at room temperature. Add sugar, corn flour, milk and vanilla extract. Whisk them very well until there are no more lumps left.
8. Spread the cream cheese (don’t panic if you can’t smooth it perfectly) on the top of the brownie layer. Spoon remaining batter over cream cheese.
9. Using butter knife, swirl the cream cheese.
10. Bake it for about 30 to 35 minutes or until fully cooked. Allow to cool completely before cutting and serving. Cut it into equal square pieces.
11. Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownie is ready. Enjoy.