I am on Valentine’s day mood. Last year I shared a recipe of Red velvet cheesecake brownie.
This year though let’s make something very easy yet lip-smacking recipe. So I am sharing very quick and delicious recipe of Chocolate Strawberry Mousse.
This mousse is in 3 layers: Strawberry mousse, Chocolate Mousse, and cookies. I have used graham crackers but you can use and other kinds. The mousse is made with few simple ingredients and Its ready in about 15 minutes. Best of all, this Chocolate Strawberry Mousse is Egg-less. Recipe Adapted from ilonaspassion.
Eggless Chcolate Strawberry Mousse
- Whipping cream - 450 ml
- Sugar - 6 tbsp
- Cocoa powder - 1 tbsp
- Strawberry - 7 to 8
- Graham crackers - 5 to 6
- In a bowl, Beat whipping cream until soft peaks. Keep it aside
- In a blender jar, take a strawberry and make a puree. keep it aside
- Divide whipped cream into 2 equal parts.
- For one part, add cocoa powder, 3 tablespoon sugar and mix until all will become smooth.
- For the second part, add strawberry puree and sugar. Mix them until combine well.
- Take glass. Crush cookies and place on the bottom of the glass. Pour chocolate mousse on the top of cookies, then pour strawberry mousse on the top of chocolate mousse. Decorate it with crushed crackers and chocolate chips. Let it sit for 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Chocolate Strawberry Mousse is ready to eat. Enjoy!