This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and The Coca-Cola Company. All opinions are mine alone. #MyHolidayEveryday #CollectiveBias
These Mediterranean Pasta Phyllo Bites | mini phyllo shells appetizers are no bake, takes less than 10 minutes to make, an easy, quick and super cute appetizer for any occasion. Plus this recipe is make-ahead appetizer recipe. WIN…. WIN….!!
I cannot believe how fast this year has flown by!
Christmas is right around the corner and with that comes entertaining.
Every year we celebrate our Christmas and New year eve with our friends and family. I like to include lots of appetizer choices at my celebrations and I am always on the search for quick and easy appetizers for the parties.
These Mediterranean Pasta Phyllo Bites fits the bill.
They are ridiculously easy, requires no cooking, surprisingly healthy and goes very well with DASANI® Sparkling Black Cherry.
When I am planning for a holiday party, having a few packs of DASANI® Sparkling is essential.
I love bubbles around the New Year, but there is a lot more you can serve than Champagne that will give your party some fizz.
There is nothing better than cracking open a fizzy can of Black Cherry to refresh yourself when we are enjoying the most beautiful time of the year. DASANI® Sparkling is a must for holiday parties. 🙂
They always go fast. DASANI® Sparkling comes in 14 flavors and they’re all amazing without adding any sugar. One of our favorite flavors is Black cherry.
My family loves Sparkling water and we use to make our lemonades and mocktails too. A couple of our favorites are Virgin Pineapple Jalapeno Margarita, Cherry cooler, Christmas Mojito, Mango Mojito and Strawberry Lemonade.
We got our DASANI® Sparkling 8pk 12oz Black Cherry from Fry’s, a Kroger banner store. While I was at Fry’s, I also picked up ingredients for the Mediterranean Pasta Phyllo Bites recipe and Sprite® Cranberry. It’s the merriest berriest time of the year, which means my favorite soda of the season is back-Sprite® Cranberry!
I always pick up an extra case. We love the sweet-tart flavor! Plus, it’s great mixed into other beverages for simple mix-and-match punches and cocktails.
Everyone loves surprises, and the holidays are full of them, especially when everyone comes together under one roof.
Coca-Cola and Kroger will make sure our hosting calendar is filled with even more reasons to smile this season, whether it’s providing the perfect products for every host in the family, or giving a little something extra for our self while we shop.
Discover more of the little things that make your party brighter at Fry’s. Don’t forget to check out this site every day for new holiday inspiration (the site includes a content advent calendar, a new piece of content will appear every day in December). How exciting!!
Coming back to the recipe.
How to make this easy greek appetizer Mediterranean Pasta Phyllo Bites or Phyllo cups?
For this Greek appetizer, Mediterranean Pasta Phyllo Bites, you will need very few ingredients.
- Phyllo Cups – You will find these cups in fry’s frozen section with puff pastries. The Phyllo cups packet come with 15 mini cups and they are precooked. You just need to allow them to defrost for 10 to 15 minutes before filling them. These Phyllo cups are much easier to work with than the actual sheets of phyllo dough.
- Cucumber. I prefer to use English cucumber because it has very fewer seeds. If you are going to use a regular cucumber, remove all the seeds. That way it will last longer and the cups won’t get soggy.
- Tomatoes – Remove seeds.
- Hummus – I have used Homemade Hummus in this recipe. You can use store bought too.
- Olives – Used Black olives in this recipe. You may use Mediterranean style olives too.
- Onions – Use your choice of onions. But Purple one gives more flavor and colors.
- Feta Cheese
- Pasta – You can use your choice of pasta.
To make this phyllo cups, you just need to mix everything including Hummus in a bowl and fill the cups. How easy is that?!
Instead of mixing everything together and fill it in phyllo cups, you can also layer a spoonful of hummus into each cups, top it with tomatoes, black olives, cucumber, pasta and onions.
But I find this method very easy. 🙂
You still need more of a reason to love these Phyllo bites?
and Perfect for any occasions. 🙂
Do Give this make-ahead phyllo cup appetizers with DASANI® Sparkling a try for upcoming Christmas/New year party. I am sure everyone will love it.
Mediterranean Pasta Phyllo Bites
These Mediterranean Pasta Phyllo Bites | mini phyllo shells appetizers are no bake, takes less than 10 minutes to make, an easy, quick and super cute appetizer for any occasion. Plus this recipe is make-ahead appetizer recipe. WIN.... WIN....!!
- 15 Phyllo cups Thawed
- 1/4 cup - Hummus
- 1/4 Cup - Tomatoes Chopped and Deseeded
- 1/4 cup - Cucumber Chopped and Deseeded
- 1/4 cup - Onion Chopped
- 1/4 Cup - Feta Cheese
- 3 tbsp - Black Olives
- 1/2 cup - Boiled Pasta Any shape
- Mix all the ingredients, except phyllo cups, in a big bowl.
- Arrange thawed phyllo cups on cookie pan sheet.
- Fill them with the prepared mixture.
- It's ready. Enjoy!!
Remove seeds from cucumber and tomatoes.
You can make the mixture ahead of time and store it in the fridge.
Stay fresh up to 2 days.
Bell peppers taste great too.
Pin It For Later –