It’s Officially the Holiday season!! Only 10 days to go for Christmas. Yipeeee….. One of my favorite things about the holidays is food, specially Drinks. So, I’m pretty excited to share this recipe. Here I am presenting Christmas Drink Recipe Christmas Mojito / Coconut Mojito.
This Christmas Mojito recipe is Non-Alcoholic, Easy, creamy, fizzy, full of yummy coconut, mint and lime flavors, and is the perfect way to celebrate Christmas. All in all, this drink is a dreamy drink. 🙂 Frothy, frosty and festive, the Christmas Mojito is on the very top of our holiday list, it can be on yours too!
The thing I love most about this drink is the color. Seriously, take a look at this glass. It’s pretty freaking gorgeous and with full of festive vibes. Isn’t it?? If this doesn’t scream holidays & festiveness – I don’t know what does! The mint leaves give it that boughs of holly feel. The crisp, clean, and coconutty sweet taste of this Christmas Mojito cuts through the heavy holiday meals and gives you a much-needed refresh, too.
To make this Non-alcoholic Mojito, you need very few ingredients – Coconut milk, mint, lime juice, sugar and Sparkling water and yes pomegranate for garnishing. This recipe has only a few steps and can be ready in 2 minutes. This is perfect for any party. This recipe is adapted from Here (I am sharing Virgin Version).
Don’t forget to check out my other Non-alcoholic drinks recipe –
Christmas Mojito / Coconut Mojito
- 1/4 cup Coconut milk Unsweetened
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 6 to 7 leave Mint leaves
- 1 tsp Lemon juice/Lime Juice
- Ice cubes
- Sparkling water / Plain soda
- Pomegranate Arils
- Take Lemon juice, Sugar and mint leave in a glass or jar.
- Muddle it until the leaves have broken down.
- Fill the glass halfway with ice cubes.
- Now pour coconut milk over the ice cubes.
- Top with sparkling water, mint leaves, and pomegranate.
- Christmas Mojito / Coconut Mojito is ready. Enjoy!!
Pin it for Later –