This White Christmas Punch recipe is so so easy and delicious. It is perfect for any Christmas party or gatherings. This creamy punch is supa delicious, I assure you that you will make this White Christmas Punch on a plain regular day!
This creamy is sure to be a show-stopper at your next holiday gathering! It will be a hit at your Christmas party, that’s my promise! I have used Evaporated milk in this recipe. If by any chance you don’t have it, you can use Milk powder. It gives use nice creamy texture.
This White Christmas Punch has only few steps. It will be ready in just 5 min. You don’t require any fancy ingredients to make this yummy punch. You only require 5 to 6 ingredients. So here is the most awaited recipe of White Christmas punch. This recipe is adapted from Creation by Kara.
Serves – 8 (you can double tripple the recipe according to the no. of guests)
White Christmas Punch
- Sugar - 1/4 cup
- Warm water - 1/4 cup
- Evaporated milk - 1/4 cup if you don't have, use 2 tbsp milk powder. dissolve it in 2 tbsp water and use it
- Almond extract - 1/2 tsp You may use any - except vanilla
- Vanilla Ice Cream - 1.5 liter
- Whipped cream and sprinklers for topping
- 7 Up - 1 liter
- Dissolve sugar in warm water in a bowl. Add evaporated milk and almond extract. Mix well.
- Add vanilla ice cream. Use a potato masher to smash the ice cream. Smash it until smooth and creamy.
- Slowly stir in the 7 up only when you are ready to serve.
- Spoon into serving glasses. Garnish with whipped cream and sprinkles.
- White Christmas Punch is ready. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
- Please Give this a try and let me know how it goes for you!
- Thank You!