Banana Muffins are perfect for the breakfast or for your kids snacks box. If your bananas are very ripe, don’t through it. Make Banana muffins and I am sure you will love these cutie. These are dairy free as well as eggless. But you will not believe these are egg less once you taste. These are healthy and stomach filling muffins. The combination of walnuts and banana goes very well. It is very fluffy and moist. It is very easy to make.
Banana(over ripe works best) – 2
All purpose flour – 3/4 cup
Chopped Walnut – 1/4 cup
Sugar – 1/4 cup
Oil – 1/4 cup
Baking Powder – 1/2 tsp
Baking soda – 1/2 tsp
Few drops of Vanilla essence
Preheat oven @ 375 Degree F.
Grease muffin tray using oil and keep it ready for muffins batter.
1, Take flour, walnuts, baking soda and baking powder in a big mixing bowl. Mix it very well.
2. In another bowl, mash bananas with the help of fork. Add sugar, oil and vanilla essence. Mix it very well.
3. Add flour mixture into the banana mixture and mix it well.
4. With the help of ice-cream scooper, scoop the batter in to muffins tray. It will raise almost double the size while baking so make sure to leave room for it.
5. Bake it for 20 minutes or until the tooth pick inserted comes out clean.
6. Take it out from the oven and cool it on the cooling rack.
7. Your Banana Walnut muffins are ready. Enjoy.