Mango Salsa is a colorful and delicious combination of sweet juicy mangoes, red bell pepper, red onion, cilantro, jalapenos, tomatoes and a squeeze of lime.
This fruity salsa is the perfect combination of sweet and heat.
When Mangoes are in season and plentiful at the market, it’s hard to resist making Mango Salsa. It’s a great salsa to serve with chips for a gathering and it’s delicious as a side dish to Fajita.
Mango salsa is a spicy-sweet sauce made from mangoes, used as a topping for nachos. It is often also used as a garnish on Fajita and as a stuffing in a burrito. The good news is that it’s ridiculously easy to make.
This year, I made Mango Salsa so many times. Fruity Salsas are my all-time favorite. I have shared Strawberry salsa recipe last year. It’s delicious too. I usually double the recipe because my son eats this a lot when I make it.
How To Make Mango Salsa??
As I told you, it’s pretty easy. Add all the ingredients in a big mixing bowl, add the seasoning, toss it and serve it. That simple!!! You can always skip, replace or add any ingredients of your choice (Except Mango 🙂 ). You can make this Jain too. Just skip the onions.
How to make Mango Salsa?
Take a bowl. Add Finely Chopped Red tomatoes, Finely chopped onion, Finely chopped Mango, Finely chopped Jalapenos, Chopped cilantro, Salt, roasted cumin powder and Lemon juice.
Wrap the bowl with cling wrap and refrigerate it for 30 minutes.
juicy mangoes, red bell pepper, red onion, cilantro, jalapenos, tomatoes, and a squeeze
- 1 cup - Finely Chopped Red tomatoes
- 1/2 cup - finely chopped onion
- 2 cups - Finely chopped ripe Mango
- 1 tbsp - Finely chopped Jalapenos
- 1/2 tsp - Finely Chopped Roasted cumin powder
- 1 tbsp - Chopped cilantro
- Salt to taste
- 3 tbsp - Lemon juice
- Take a bowl. Add Finely Chopped Red tomatoes, Finely chopped onion, Finely chopped Mango, Finely chopped Jalapenos, Chopped cilantro, Salt, roasted cumin powder and Lemon juice.
- Wrap the bowl with cling wrap and refrigerate it for 30 minutes.
- Mango Salsa is ready. Enjoy it with chips, quesadilla, enchiladas or top the crackers with this fruity salsa.
Don't Forget to watch quick Video
- Use Jalapenos according to your spice level.
- You may add avocados too.
- This salsa stays fresh up to 5 days in the fridge.