Tender Coconut Ice cream is very creamy and rich in flavor. A sweet treat that any coconut lover would enjoy. This ice cream is Eggless and very very delicious. It reminds me Natural Ice cream Parlor, famous Indian Ice cream parlor chain. This tastes exactly like Naturals Tender Coconut Ice cream. You will need very few Ingredients to make this ice cream. The best thing about this ice cream is you don’t need any ice cream maker or no cooking is required. The only thing you have to do is, mix all the ingredients in a big mixing bowl and freeze it, That’s it!!!!!
Heavy Whipping Cream – 1 cup
Tender Coconut Water – 1 1/4 cup
Tender Coconut Malai / Meat – 1 1/2 cup + 1/2 cup finely chopped
Coconut Milk – 3/4 the cup
Condensed Milk – 1 cup
1. Take Tender coconut malai and coconut water into a blender. Blend them well. Keep it aside.
2. Take a big mixing bowl. Add heavy whipping cream. Whip it using a hand mixer or whisk until stiff peaks. To the whipped cream, Add Prepared mixture of coconut malai and water, Coconut milk, condensed milk and 1/2 cup finely chopped coconut. Mix them well. Don’t over mix it.
3. Transfer the ice cream into a bowl, cover it and freeze the ice cream for at least 6 hours.
4. When it is frozen, Scoop it out and enjoy this yummy and creamy Tender Coconut Ice cream in hot summer days to beat the heat.
- Use Tender coconut only, Dry coconut will not give you good texture and taste.
- My family likes mild sweetness in the ice cream. If you wish, you can use more condensed milk to increase the sweetness.