Homemade Ice Cream is the quintessential Summer treat! One of my favorites is Pista Ice Cream. This is the easy, best and no churn ice cream recipe. I have been making this ice cream for over 3 years now.
It’s eggless, rich, creamy and deelllicious!!
This Homemade Pistachio Ice Cream recipe is adaptable for whichever add-ins you are craving. The base will remain the same. You can add any flavorings of your choice.
The beauty of this homemade ice cream is Its a made without a machine, Yes, you heard it right. This recipe of homemade ice cream is no churn and made without an ice-cream maker.
To make ice cream at home is a great summer activity for kids and its a super yummy easy treat for the family.
Most Homemade ice-creams require an egg base. But this recipe of ice cream is eggless.
Ingredients required to make Pistachio Ice cream
You will require 4 basic and 2 flavoring ingredients, a bowl and Hand mixture or spoon.
The ingredients are –
- Heavy Whipping cream
- Cool whip or whipped cream
- Condensed milk / Milk Maid
- Evaporated milk
- Chopped and some crushed pistachios
- Pista extract
- Pista green color (Optional)
The steps are pretty easy to follow, take about 5 minutes.
How to make Pista Ice-cream at home? Step by step process of making Ice cream with condensed milk.
First take all the ingredients (Heavy whipping cream, whipped cream/cool whip, evaporated milk, condensed milk, pistachio extract, and green color.
Mix them for about 2 to 3 minutes with hand blender or spoon. Add crushed and chopped pistachios. And mix.
Once you’ve made your mixture ready, you will need to transfer this mixture to a glass container. Take 9×9 inch glass pan or pyrex bowl or even metal ice cream container.
Place the ice cream mixture in the container, cover the container and put it into the freezer for about 5 to 6 hours or until it gets fully set.
Homemade Pista Ice-cream without a machine is ready.
How simple and easy is that!!
I have got many queries regarding pista extract. You can easily get the pista essence/extract in Indian Store or on Amazon. (affiliate link)
If you couldn’t find it, you can use any extract or skip it too. Either way, this no-churn ice cream will taste best. I guaranteed you!
I know Ice cream is readily and easily available in every grocery stores in the freezer section but making them at home is in a world of its own.
So do give this homemade ice cream – Pista Ice cream a try and share your feedback in the comment box below with us.
Homemade Pistachio Ice Cream
- 8 oz - Heavy Whipping cream.
- 8 oz - Cool Whip whipped cream
- 7 oz - Condensed milk / Milk Maid
- 6 oz - Evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoon - Chopped pistachios
- 2 tablespoon - Crushed pistachios
- 1 - teaspoon Pistachio extract
- 4 drops - Pista green color Optional
- Take Heavy cream, Condensed milk / Milk Maid, Cool whip, Evaporated milk, Pista essence and Pista green color.
- Mix them using a spoon or whipping machine for 3 minutes or until all the ingredients mixed well.
- Add crushed Pistachios and Chopped pistachios. Mix them well.
- Place this ice cream mixture into the airtight box or glass pan/pyrex bowl. Put it into the freezer for 5 to 6 hour or until ice cream gets fully set.
- That's it, your Pistachios Ice Cream is ready. So easy and quick. 🙂
Don’t Forget to check out my one more favorite Ice cream – Gulkand Ice Cream / Rose Patel Ice cream.