Gulkand ice Cream / Rose Petal Ice cream is easy, soft, and delicious. This homemade IceCream requires the only a handful of ingredients, don’t require Ice cream maker and is no churn Ice cream recipe. Homemade is Creams are the easiest and the best!
Gulkand is an Ayurvedic Medicine. It is known to be great for summer and provides required cooling to your body.
It also helps in reducing acidity in the body. In my recent trip to India, I bought Gulkand. I got it from Palitana. Palitanas Gulkand is very Famous.
It is easily available in India. You may also get it in India Store easily if you live abroad. However, you can make it at home too.
Gulkand is a sweet preserve made from Rose Petals. The rose petals and sugar are kept in alternate layers in a jar in the sun for weeks. After few weeks Gulkand is ready and its consistency is like Jam. You can have it directly or you can make it many recipes like gulkand shake, laddus, etc.
We love Gulkand. Apart from eating regularly, I wanted to make something from it. So I made Gulkand Ice Cream with my basic Ice Cream recipe.
I have shared Pista Ice Cream recipe last summer with my basic Ice cream recipe. This recipe is so easy. You just need to mix everything and let the ice cream set in to freeze for 6 to 7 hours (Crucial part is wait time 😉 ). Even kids can make this Ice cream.
Ingredients Required to make this Homemade Gulkand Ice Cream are –
Heavy whipping cream
Whipped cream – You may use cool whip too.
Gulkand / Rose Petal Jam
Light pink color
Rose petals for garnishing
Once you gather all the ingredients, then you need to just mix the ingredients and freeze it. That’s it! Let’s see in detail how to make Ice cream at home without ice cream maker that too in no time. 🙂
Gulkand Ice Cream | Easy homemade Rose Patel Ice cream
- 8 oz Heavy whipping cream
- 8 oz Whipped cream or cool whip
- 5 oz Condensed milk
- 6 oz Evaporated milk
- 5 tablespoon Gulkand / rose Petal Jam
- 2 drops Light pink color
- ½ teaspoon Rose essence/extract
- Rose petals for garnishing
- Take Heavy Whipping cream, Condensed milk, Whipped cream, Evaporated milk, Gulkand, Rose essence, and Pink color. Mix them using spoon or whipping machine for 3 minutes or until all the ingredients mixed well.
- Take it out into the air tight box. Cover it and Put it into the freezer for 5 to 6 hour or until ice cream get fully set.
- That's it, your Gulkand Ice Cream is ready. So easy and quick. 🙂
Pin It For Later –