This, Palak Paneer Pizza Paratha is my family’s favourite. Everyone enjoy pizza. Pizza paratha is perfect for kids lunch box. This is also quick and easy recipe. It tastes quite like pizza and it is very healthy as it is made of whole wheat flour and stuffed with paneer and spinach.
My family love Palak (Spinach) and Paneer. So this time I made it with spinach and paneer. Personalize your pizza with your favourite toppings. I have used mozzarella cheese but you can use any other cheese of your choice.
Serves 6 – 8
Whole wheat flour – 2 cups
Salt to taste
Water as needed
Finely chopped spinach – 2 cups
Grated paneer – 2 cups
Pizza or Marinara sauce – 1 1/2 cup (Store bought or homemade)
Mozzarella cheese – 1 cup
Pizza or Italian seasoning – 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Chili flakes – 1/2 tsp (According to the spice level)
Olive oil for shallow frying the parathas
[blockquote style=”3″]Do you like our recipes? Please subscribe to WhatsApp NewsLetter and receive notification straight to your WhatsApp when new recipe posted. It will take less than a minute to subscribe.[/blockquote]
1. In a mixing bowl take flour, add salt and add little water at a time and knead soft and smooth dough. Cover the dough with damp cloth and let it rest for at least 20 to 25 minutes.
1. Take another mixing bowl. Mix together paneer, palak, marinara sauce, salt, Mozzarella cheese and italian seasoning. Keep it aside.
2. Take 2 small portion of the dough and roll it to 2 big chapati.
3. Spread some mixture on one chapati and cover it with another rolled chapati. Seal it properly with the fork. You can make any shape like half moon, square or triangle.
4. Heat tawa over medium heat. Fry these paratha using olive oil, from both the sides until they are brown and crisp.
5. Palak Paneer Pizza Paratha is ready. Serve it with your choice of dip.