A few Days ago I shared the recipe of Oven Roasted Veggie Quesadilla which we love a lot. That day my husband told me, next time make Oven Roasted Veggie Enchilada with a roasted veggie. :). Most of the steps are the same.
There are few things which I like about this Oven Roasted Veggie Enchiladas.
- Lots of veggie
- You can roast the veggies ahead and freeze it
- You can also grill them in pan instead of oven.
Mexican Recipes do not have to be Complex to make – take this easy Oven Roasted Veggie Enchilada Recipe for example, it is so simple to make. Make the veggies beforehand in Either your oven or grill pan and you can put together a meal in minutes. Rather than ordering from the restaurant, buy these veggies and make flavorful, colorful and healthy enchilada in no time. I guarantee your family will be very satisfied and happy after having this. This one is my families favorite especially my son loved them.
Oven Roasted Veggie Enchilada is perfect for summer. It’s perfect for Lunchbox. You can use your choice of veggies. The smell of roasted vegetables is so comforting. Give it a try, and enjoy the roasted aroma. I served Oven Roasted Veggie Enchilada with Salsa, Guacamole, Salad, and sour cream. This time I used store-bought enchilada sauce. You can make it at home also. Actually, homemade Enchilada Sauce tastes better than store bought. For Enchilada Sauce recipe Please Click Here www.cookingcarnival.com/enchilada-sauce.
Chopped Onion into cubes – 1/2 cup
Broccoli Florets – 1/2 cup
Cauliflower Florets – 1/2 cup
Chopped carrots into cubes – 1/2 cup
Chopped zucchini into cubes – 1/2 cup
Colorful bell peppers – 1 1/2 cup (I love bell peppers)
Corn – 1/2 cup (used frozen)
Asparagus chopped – 1 cup
Extra virgin Olive oil – 1/4 cup
Garlic salt – 1 tsp (You can substitute salt and grated garlic as per your taste)
Black Pepper powder – 1/2 tsp
Tortilla – 5 to 6
Mexican Cheese or any cheese
Enchilada Sauce – 8oz can or 2 cups
1. Preheat oven @500 degree F.
2. Take all the vegetables in a big mixing bowl. Add Olive oil, garlic salt and pepper powder. Mix them well.
3. Take this mixture into a large baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Spread all the veggies evenly. Place in oven and roast for 20 minutes. Remove and set aside.
4. Reduce the temperature of oven from 500 degree F to 375 Degree F.
5. Take tortilla on a working surface. Stuff it with spoon full of roasted veggie and some cheese. You can add chopped jalapenos too. Roll it tightly.
6. In a baking dish ladle a little sauce in the bottom.
7. Arrange the prepared rolls on a baking dish. Pour the enchilada sauce on top of it. Sprinkle Some cheese and red chili flakes.
8. Bake it in preheated oven at 375 degree F. for about 25 minutes.