This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ScrubWithDots #CollectiveBias
My family is Mexican food lover. We adore it so much that we often go to one of our favorite Mexican Restaurant. 🙂 Out all Mexican dishes, my favorite is Mexican Casserole In Green Sauce. It is no fuss, healthy, protein-filled vegetarian recipe. This recipe is also a real crowd pleasure. My son love this dish because of the ooey gooey cheese factor!!
This dish is great for leftovers too. I have a weak spot for Mexican Casseroles and do make it often with different variations. As I said, they are so easy to prepare and gets ready in no time once you have all the ingredients ready. This is full of Tex-Mex Southwestern flavors and it’s a great family recipe with lots of flavor. The best part about this dish is, assemble it today, refrigerate it and cook it next day, which is perfect if you are planning a party or need to prepare a dinner in advance and don’t want to rush at the next day.
I love baking whether it is bread, cake, pasta, casseroles or any baked dishes. But there is always challenging to clean up mess left behind after preparation. To make my life easy, I use Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Dots Sponge, Scotch-Brite® Non-Scratch Scrub Dots Sponge and Scotch-Brite® Non-Scratch Scrub Dots Dishwand. Clean up has become a lot simpler with the help of these tools. What is your Favorite Scotch-Brite™ Brand item?? I not just use my sponge in the sink, but also use on the countertops, stove tops etc…
This time I made Casserole in Glass baking dish, but sometimes I do make it in a cast iron pan too. When cleaning my Glass baking tray after making Mexican Casserole, I use Scotch-Brite® Non-Scratch Scrub Dots Sponge. It safely clean all Non-stick cookware, countertops, cook tops and glass cookware without scratching. When cleaning my cast Iron pan, pots or any heavy-duty cookware, I use Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Dots Sponge. It does a great job and eliminates baked-on messes.
Scotch-Brite® Scrub Dots scrub away Kitchen messes fast with their Scrubbing Dots technology. They do the work for you allowing you to spend less time cleaning and more time enjoying Delicious food with your family. 🙂 You can also get the same Scrubbing Dots technology in the form of dishwand!! I recently started using it and literally fall in love with it. Dishwind made up cleaning so easy.
I got my Scotch-Brite™ Brand items from my local Dollar General in the cleaning section.
- 12 Corn tortilla
- 2 cup Mushroom chopped
- 2 cup Chopped bell pepper
- 1 cup Chopped onion
- 2 cups Shredded Mexican cheese
- 3and1/2 cup Green enchilada sauce
- 1 and 3/4 cup Refried beans
- Preheat your oven @375 degree F.
- In a 9x9 inch baking dish, arrange 4 tortilla in one layer, overlapping slightly.
- Spread half of the re-fried bean evenly over tortillas.
- Top it up with half of chopped onion, mushroom and bell peppers.
- Pour 1/3 of green enchilada sauce and sprinkle 1/3 of cheese on top
- Repeat the same process one more time.
- Now for the last layer(3rd layer), arrange last 4 tortillas in one layer, pour remaining sauce and sprinkle cheese.
- Now bake it in preheated oven at 375 degree F. for about 20 minutes.
- Mexican Casserole In Green Sauce is ready. Top it up with some sour cream and chopped Avocado.
Pin it for later –