Oats Pudla / Oats Chilla is a quick, healthy and delicious recipe for breakfast ready under few minutes. I try to include Oats in different ways in Indian cooking. I have already shared Oats Idli and Oats and lentil Dosa recipe. You can make these Oats Pudla / Oats Chila for weekend brunch.
Here is how can make These Oats Chilla recipe that takes minimal effort and less than 30 minutes (Minus the resting time). It is so quick, easy and satisfying breakfast recipes.
This Oats Pudla can be served with coconut chutney, onion chutney or tomato ketchup. You can serve this without any condiments too. It tastes very good on its own. These are best served hot since they begin to lose the texture.
This breakfast Oats Pudla recipe is loaded with lots of vegetables. You may add any vegetables of your choice. I sometimes make these vegetarian Oats recipe as a healthy snack or even for lunch box for kids.
For Jain – Please avoid Ginger and carrots.
Instant Oats Chila / Oats Pudla
- Oats Powder - 2 cups Crush the quick oats in a blender to make Coarse powder
- Semolina / Sooji / Rawa - 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Italian seasoning - 1/2 tsp
- Chopped carrots - 1/2 cup
- Grated Zucchini / Lauki - 1/4 cup
- Broccoli - 1/4 cup
- Chopped bell pepper - 1/4 cup
- Cilantro chopped - 1/4 cup
- Chopped green chilies - 1 tbsp
- Grated ginger - 1/2 tbsp
- Curd / Yogurt - 1 cup
- Water - 2 cups or as needed to make batter
- Oil for cooking the pudla
- In a big bowl, mix all the ingredients very well and make a batter. Let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Heat tawa / griddle over medium heat. Spread evenly ladle full of batter. Apply some oil on the edges.
- Cook the pudla from both the sides until golden brown in color and crisp. Don't cook it on high flame. Cook it over medium to low heat.
- Oats Pudla is ready. Serve it with Coconut Chutney, Onion Chutney or Tomato ketchup. ENjoy!!!
- Happy Weekend!!!
Use your choice of Vegetables.
Pin It For Later –