Mexican pizza is delicious corn tortilla filled with seasoned beans and topped with pizza sauce, three cheese and vegetables of your choice. That can be cut into wedges and served as an appetizer or left whole and served as a main dish. This Mexican Pizza is so fresh, tasty and healthy. I used Black beans, but you can use pinto beans as well. I baked the tortilla. You can fry the tortilla as well.
Recipe for 5 pizza.
Boiled and mashed Black beans – 2 cups
Corn tortilla – 10 (I Used small one)
Taco seasoning – 1 tbsp
salt to taste
Sliced tomatoes, onion, jalapenos and bell pepper / capsicum
Enchilada Sauce or tomato sauce
Mexican three cheese
1. Preheat oven @ 400 degree F.
2. Take boil and mashed black beans in a bowl. Seasoned them with taco seasoning and salt. Mix them well. Keep it aside.
3. Take a baking sheet. Apply some oil over the tortilla and place them on baking sheet. On one tortilla, apply mashed and seasoned black beans. Cover it with another tortilla. Bake them for 10 minutes or until just crispy and brown from both the sides. Repeat the same process with all the tortilla.
4. Apply enchilada sauce. Sprinkle some cheese and top it up with tomatoes, onion, jalapenos and bell pepper.
5. Bake it for 15 to 20 minutes or until crisp.
6. Mexican Pizza is ready. Sprinkle some chili flakes if you want extra spicy.