There are few things which I like about this Oven Roasted Veggie Quesadilla..
- Lots of veggie
- You can roast the veggies ahead and freeze it
- You can also grill them in pan instead of oven.
Mexican Recipes do not have to be Complex to make – take this easy Oven roasted Veggie Quesadilla Recipe for example, it is so simple to make. Make the veggies beforehand in Either your oven or grill pan and you can put together a meal in minutes. Rather than ordering from restaurant, buy these veggies and make flavorful, colorful and healthy quesadilla in 30 to 35 minutes. I guarantee your family will be very satisfied and happy after having this. This one is my families favorite specially my son loved them.
Oven Roasted veggie Quesadilla is perfect for summer. It’s perfect for Lunchbox. If you don’t have tortilla, you can also make it with Roti / Chapathi / Indian flatbread. You can use your choice of veggies. The smell of roasted vegetables is so comforting. Give it a try, and enjoy the roasted aroma. I served Oven Roasted Veggie Quesadilla with Salsa, Guacamole, Salad and sour cream.
To make it Jain Please Avoid Garlic and Onions.
Chopped Onion into cubes – 1/2 cup
Broccoli Florets – 1/2 cup
Cauliflower Florets – 1/2 cup
Chopped carrots into cubes – 1/2 cup
Chopped zucchini into cubes – 1/2 cup
Colorful bell peppers – 1 1/2 cup (I love bell peppers)
Corn – 1/2 cup (used frozen)
Asparagus chopped – 1 cup
Extra virgin Olive oil – 1/4 cup
Garlic salt – 1 tsp (You can substitute salt and grated garlic as per your taste)
Black Pepper powder – 1/2 tsp
Tortilla – 5 to 6
Mexican Cheese or any cheese
1. Preheat oven @500 degree F.
2. Take all the vegetables in a big mixing bowl. Add Olive oil, garlic salt and pepper powder. Mix them well.
3. Take this mixture into a large baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Spread all the veggies evenly. Place in oven and roast for 20 minutes. Remove and set aside.
4. Lay out each tortilla and add ladle full of roasted veggies in the middle. Sprinkle some cheese. You can add chopped Jalapenos as well. Fold it into a half moon shape.
5. Heat Panini maker or tava. Place the tortilla. Apply butter or oil if you wish to. Cook until golden brown from both the sides.