- It is an all-purpose, cholesterol-free cooking oil that is a heart-healthy choice for our family.
- You can use corn oil in a variety of cooking like baking, grilling, sautéing, stir-frying or in salad dressing.
- Corn oil has a neutral taste that lets the natural flavor of your food stand out.
- It has a smoke point higher than most cooking oils at 450 degrees F without negatively affecting a food’s flavor and nutritional value.
- Corn oil has more cholesterol-blocking plant sterols than other cooking oils – four times more than extra virgin olive oil and one and a half times more than canola oil. Clinical studies indicate that when consumed as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, plant sterols can help reduce the absorption of cholesterol in the gut.
- It reduces saturated fats and cholesterol in your meals easily with simple swaps, such as substituting butter with Mazola Corn Oil.
There are 5 main components of making this Low Carb Black Bean Quinoa Bunless burger recipe.
- Tender on the inside
- Firm on the outside
- Ridiculously delicious
First, take some oil in a pan, add cumin seeds, onion, garlic, and jalapeños. Saute for a minute. Then add chopped kale and saute again 2 minutes. Let it cool down.
Can we freeze these burger patties?
To make this recipe lighter, I skipped the bun and used lettuce. Choose a good quality, fresh lettuce with big leaves. ice burg lettuce and red leaf lettuce works great.
Low Carb Black Bean Quinoa Bunless Burger
For Black Bean Quinoa Patty
- 3 cups - Boiled black beans
- 3 cups - cooked quinoa
- 1 tsp - cumin seeds
- 1 cup - diced onion
- 6 cloves - Garlic
- 1 1/2 cup - Kale Chopped
- 1 - Jalapeno finely chopped
- 1 tbsp - Corn oil
- Salt to taste
- cucumber slices
- Tomato slices
- Onion slice
- Some Pickles
- Spicy roasted red pepper peanut sauce Or your choice of sauce
- A big bunch of Lettuce
- Some corn oil for grilling the patty
- 1 cup Fresh multigrain breadcrumbs Optional
For black bean quinoa patty
- First, take some oil in a pan, add cumin seeds, onion, garlic, and jalapenos. Saute for a minute. Then add chopped kale and saute again 2 minutes. Let it cool down.
- Take black beans and mash them well.
- Now add cooked quinoa, sauteed mixture, and salt.
- Mix all the ingredients well. Shape them.
- You can shape the black bean burger however large or small you want. But I prefer small burger patty, especially for this bunless burger.
- After shaping them, apply some bread crumbs.
- Place them on the pan.
- Then Apply little bit corn oil on both the sides. Cook them until golden brown in color from both the sides.
- Take them out and keep it aside.
Let's assemble the burger.
- Take a lettuce leaf, Then put cheese slice, black bean quinoa patty, slices of tomatoes, cucumber slices, some pickle slices, onion slices and finally some lip-smacking sauce.
- Wrap the lettuce carefully.
- Low Carb Black Bean Bunless burger is ready.
- Serve it immediately. Enjoy!