Instant Rabdi Mix means “A blend of ingredients which are necessary to make an Indian Sweet called Rabdi. You can make any kind of Rabdi with this mixture. Very soon I will share many Indian sweet recipes using this Rabdi mix.
You can Flavor this rabdi mix by various things like Saffron, cardamom, rose water, nutmeg etc. The preparation of Rabdi requires boiling whole milk for a long duration, up to 2 3 hours to bring the rabdi to the desired thick consistency. But by using this Instant Rabdi Mix, you can make rabri in 10 minute. It saves lot of time. Instant Rabri Mix is a delightful and easy way to make the most mouth watering sweet delicacies at home. Whether it is potluck, regular meal or any special occasion, this Instant Rabdi Mix is Perfect,easy and quick to make any sweet.
I learned this Instant Rabdi Mix from my Masi(Aunty) who is in Mumbai. She is expert in cooking, art and craft and in so many things. Thank you so much masi for this amazing recipe. 🙂
The best thing about this Instant Rabri Mix is the shelf life is up to 3 months. 🙂
Milk Powder – 1 cup
Sugar – 1/2 cup
Corn Flour – 1 tbsp
Crushed Dry fruit – 1/4 cup
Video recipe of Instant Rabri Mix :
[ot-video type=”youtube” url=”https://youtu.be/kwezyKs9qA8″]
1. In a bowl mix all the ingredients. That’s it. Your Instant Rabdi Mix is ready.
2. Place it into a zip lock bag. Store it in to freezer. You can store this Instant Rabdi Mix up to 3 months.
3. Whenever you are ready to make sweet, take Instant Rabri Mix out from the freezer.
4. Mix The Instant Rabdi Mix into 1/2 liters (500 ml) of Milk and boil it for 5 to 10 minutes over medium heat, Stirring continuously (Stirring continuously is very very important, otherwise mix will stick to the bottom). Add any flavor of your choice. Sugar is already premixed, so you are able to get a ready to serve Radbi within 10 Minutes.
5. You can serve this rabri hot or cold. Enjoy!!
Do you like our recipes? Please subscribe to WhatsApp NewsLetter and receive notification straight to your WhatsApp. It will take less than a minute to subscribe.