If you’re looking for a one-pan way to please the crowd at your game day party, this simple yet crowd pleasure Enchilada Sliders recipe is a total win! These are a great alternative to traditional Enchilada! They are simple to make and loaded with flavor.
We Love Different types of enchilada like a Roasted veggie enchilada, Cheese enchilada, Bean, and Cheese Enchilada. We are addicted to Sliders too. So I decided to combine these two favorites and create easy, yummy, cheesy Enchilada slider recipe.
What makes this slider better? Sandwiching flavorful filling between Pepperidge Farm Slider Buns, and baking them. And when you bite the finished product, that is Enchilada heaven! This recipe is My go to mouthwatering slider recipe for game day too.
Why we Love Pepperidge Farm Slider Buns?
Slider Buns are as important as the filling. The buns are the things that carry all of that goodness of it. Pepperidge Farm Slider Buns are versatile for any recipe. They’re always baked the right way with special touches. These Slider Buns are a part of the lineup of Pepperidge Farm products that your family and friends love. Pepperidge Farm Bakery Classics stand for quality, with premium ingredients, perfectly orchestrated with a baker’s touch. This is a way to have the Pepperidge Farm bakery expertise at your game day party with ease. The Slider Buns come in a variety of flavors that everyone is sure to love: White, Sesame, Potato, Sweet & Soft and Wheat.
I found Pepperidge Farm Slider buns at my Local Grocery store in the bread aisle. It comes with a party size pack of 12.
To make things go faster on game day, you can prepare the beans and veggie mixture the day before. Then put it in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator overnight. On game day, take out the beans mixture, spread it on spider bun, sprinkle cheese and Jalapeño on top, and bake everything until the cheese is all melted and the flavors all meld together.
You can serve Veggie Bean Enchilada Sliders with any of your favorite Tex-Mex toppings like salsa, sour cream.
- 12 Pepperidge Farms Slider Buns
- 2 cups Mashed Pinto beans/Rajmah / Kidney beans
- 2 cups Chopped bell peppers / Capsicum (I used green and red)
- 1 cup Chopped Mushroom
- 1/2 cup Chopped onion
- 1 and 1/2 tsp + 1 tsp Taco seasoning
- 1 cup Enchilada Sauce
- 1/4 cup Melted Butter
- 1 tbsp Cilantro chopped
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 2 cups Mexican Cheese
- 2 tbsp Chopped Green chilies
- Preheat the Oven @375 degree F.
- Heat oil in a pan. Saute onion for a minute.
- Now add bell peppers and Mushrooms. Saute them for a minute.
- Add mashed beans and mix all together well.
- Add Enchilada sauce and 1 and 1/2 tsp taco seasoning into the mixture. stir well.
- Cook the mixture for 10 minutes on a medium flame for 10 minutes or until it thickens, stirring occasionally. Let it cools down completely.
- Take melted butter in a bowl. Mix in chopped cilantro and remaining 1 tsp taco seasoning. Keep it aside.
- Grease baking tray with oil.
- Cut the Pepperidge Farms Slider Buns into half and place it on a greased baking tray. I made it in 2 batches, 6 at a time, because my pan was small.
- Apply some mixture on top. Sprinkle cheese and green chilies. Cover it with another half of the bun.
- Now pour some butter and cilantro mixture on top.
- Bake them into preheated oven @375 Degree F. for about 15 minutes.
- Enchilada Sliders are ready to enjoy!!
Don't Forget to watch quick Video
Pin It For Later –