Who Doesn’t love Tacos???? And Who doesn’t like Chocolate and Ice cream???? Everyone, Right!!!! So here is combination of both CHOCO ICE CREAM TACO for ya….
I just love love love this Dessert. I have used some sprinkle, Chocolate fudge ice cream and chocolate sauce. Change things up a bit with different flavors of ice-cream or use homemade ice cream and use different toppings like strawberry, M&M, Black berries…..
This one will be ready in no time. And the best thing is Kids also enjoy making this. This is the perfect recipe to get the kids involved in the kitchen.
Ice cream (I used chocolate fudge)
Remove Ice-cream from the freezer 5-10 min before the start. It need to be little melted to stuff easily.
1. Take a Waffle bowl and wrap in a dampened paper towel and heat for 30 seconds in Microwave..
2. The bowl will soft enough to reshape into taco shape. Work Fast. After removing from Microwave, give it a shape of taco shell.
3. Allow Waffle bowl to cool and harden.
4. Melt chocolate in Microwave. Dip Edges of Waffle Taco shell into the melted chocolate and then dip it into sprinkles.
5. Let it dry for 10 minutes.
6. Pour some chocolate sauce. Fill tacos with ice cream and decorate it with your choice of toppings.
7. Put this again in freezer for about 30 to 45 minutes.
8. Your CHOCO ICE CREAM TACO is ready. You can do many variation.
9. I am showing another variation here. Deep shell into the chocolate. Let it dry. Fill it with your choice of ice cream. Cover it with melting chocolate and top it with crushed walnuts. Put it into the freezer for 30 minutes.