As I promised in My Peri Peri Sauce recipe, I am sharing you the recipe for Peri Peri Potatoes. Peri Peri Potatoes are for those who love spicy food. In this recipe, the baby potatoes are marinated in the Peri Peri Sauce for an hour and then sauté them in little bit oil. You can grill or roast it too.
Peri Peri Sauce is a spicy Sauce made from African chili peppers. I have made this sauce Couple of days ago. This is my first recipe using Peri Peri Sauce. This Peri peri Potatoes recipe is an easy to make. The aroma wafting through the air, your mouth salivating, and it all makes you just want to dive in. The spiciness of Peri Peri Sauce can be adjusted by using less sauce in this dish. The best way to cook Peri Peri Potatoes is to grill them. But I don’t have outdoor grill, I just sauted with little bit oil. But it came out so so good.
This dish can be made in 15 minutes, including sauce (Minus marinating time). Give this a try, I am surre you will love it.
Peri Peri Sauce – 3 tbsp
Baby potatoes, boiled and peeled – 450 grams
Salt to taste (Use less – peri peri sauce already has salt)
Oil – 2 tbsp
Video recipe link of Peri Peri Potatoes
[ot-video type=”youtube” url=”https://youtu.be/v5LK7HRnQZ0″]
[blockquote style=”3″]Do you like our recipes? Please subscribe to WhatsApp NewsLetter and receive notification straight to your WhatsApp when new recipe posted. It will take less than a minute to subscribe.[/blockquote]
1. Take boiled and peeled potatoes in a big mixing bowl. Add peri peri sauce. Mix well, cover it and keep it for an hour.
2. Heat oil in a pan. Add marinated baby potatoes and salt.
3. Mix well, cover it and cook it over medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes.
4. Stir and switch off the flame.
5. Peri Peri Potatoes are ready. Serve with some lemon wedges and mint leaves. That simple!!