Today, I am sharing a super easy, crispy from outside and mouth melting from the inside recipe of Eggless Coconut Cookies. These cookies are more of Indian style cookies. Eggless Coconut Cookies are perfect for kids lunch box, after-school snack or evening hunger. 🙂Coconut Cookies are so good with a cup of Masala Chai. This recipe is my Mother-in-laws recipe. She makes the world best coconut cookies. 🙂 These are Indian style biscuits, crispy, not too sweet and perfect to be a dunk in the tea. And the best part is, you don’t require baking powder or baking soda. Just very basic ingredients and some delicious cookies ready in no time! Seriously takes only a few minutes.
For this cookie, you require good quality butter. I used Kerrygold Irish salted butter. You can use unsalted butter too, just add a pinch of salt with all-purpose flour while making a dough. Little bit salt enhances the flavors. And the rest of the ingredients are Coconut powder (Unsweetened), sugar, Vanilla extract, milk, and all-purpose flour.I hope you guys give these Eggless Coconut Cookies a try and if you do please share your feedback on my Facebook page or here in the comment box.And yes, I have also made a video with my voice for this post, my first video with voice. I am really excited. Do you guys want to see videos in English or in Hindi? Please share your feedback in the comment section below.
Don’t forget to check out my 3 Ingredient Chocolate cookie recipe. Its very easy and I am sure you ‘ll love it.
Eggless coconut cookies
- 200 grams All Purpose flour / Maida
- 75 grams Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 100 grams Salted butter room temperature
- 100 grams + 2 tbsp Coconut powder
- 2 tbsp Milk
- Take butter in big mixing bowl. Make sure you cream is at room temperature. Cream it for 1 minute.
- Now add sugar and cream it until well combined.
- Add Milk and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
- Slowly add all purpose flour and coconut powder. Make a dough. At this stage, the dough is very soft and we won't be able to roll it. Cover the dough and keep it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Now, preheat your oven at 350degree F.
- Dust your work surface with little bit flour.
- Now start rolling the dough in a rectangle shape. Take a palette knife and just get the edges straight. Just as shown in the video.
- Trim the edges from all the sides.
- Run the palette knife underneath the dough so that it is easier to lift the cookies.
- Now sprinkle some coconut powder and gently press it with the help of rolling pin.
- 10. Now cut the cookies in a square shape or your choice of shape.
- 11. Do the same process with the leftover dough.
- 12. Grease cookie pans with butter and arranges all the cookies.
- 13. Bake them @ 350 degrees F. for 15 minutes.
- 14. let them cool down completely. Store this in an airtight container. You can store this for up to 2 weeks.
- 15. Eggless Coconut Cookies are ready. Enjoy them with tea or coffee.
Don't Forget to watch quick Video
Pin it for Later –