Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and the Coca-Cola Company. All opinions are mine alone. #LetYourHolidaySparkle #CollectiveBias
I love easy and simple yet delicious dish when it comes to holiday gathering or for family get-together. As Holidays are the busiest times of the year, you need a quick snack or appetizer for the party. Entertaining guests during the holidays is easy with these Veggie Pizza Sliders. These Veggie Pizza sliders are a perfect appetizer or evening snack for your holiday table. It is a fun twist on a pizza without all the work which is win win for me.
I paired this scrumptious appetizer with delicious fresh tasting smartwater sparkling. smartwater sparkling is perfect beverage for your holiday table when you are entertaining friends and family. smartwater sparkling is not your average sparkling water, it is vapor distilled with electrolytes for taste. It is elegant looking, yet gives off that innovate, modern vibes at the same time.
As Christmas is fast approaching, I thought it would be great to share easy and scrumptious appetizer. This Veggie Pizza Sliders are easy and affordable. Even at the last minute, you can invite some guests over without stress. 🙂 Best thing about this recipe is, you can assemble it ahead of time and keep it in fridge. Whenever you are ready to serve, just bake them and serve it hot.
These are guaranteed hit with family and friends! So buttery, cheesy and with full of flavors. Plus, you can have a lot of fun with this recipe by adding whatever toppings you love. These are perfect for big party crowd. You can double triple this recipe easily.
Are you ready to plan menu for your next holiday party? You should definitely add smartwater sparkling in your list! It creates the perfect elevated dining experience. I picked up my smartwater sparkling from my local Safeway store. They are easy to find in the store’s water aisle.
Veggie Pizza Sliders
- 12 Dinner rolls/pav/buns
- 1 cup Bell peppers chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 cup Chopped mushrooms
- 1 cup Pizza sauce/ Marinara Sauce
- 2 cup Grated Mozzarella cheese
- 3 tbsp Unsalted butter (At room temperature)
- 1 tbsp Chopped parsley
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Grated garlic
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 tbsp Grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degree F. Lightly oil baking sheet with oil and keep it aside.
- Take butter, chopped parsley, salt, Italian seasoning and grated garlic in a mixing bowl. Mix well and Keep it aisde.
- Now take dinner rolls/pav. Cut them into half.
- Place bottom half of the dinner rolls onto prepared baking sheet. Top with pizza sauce, green bell pepper, onions, mushrooms, cheese and top of dinner rolls.
- Brush with garlic butter toppings and sprinkle Parmesan cheese.
- Place it into oven and bake @400 degree F. for 14 to 15 minutes or until the cheese has Melted.
- Veggie Pizza Sliders are ready. Sprinkle chopped parsley and Serve immediately.
Don't Forget to watch quick Video
Pin It For Later –