Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ElevateYourMeal #CollectiveBias
Instant Pot Fall Harvest Pesto Pasta – Quick, easy and delicious one-pot festive meal, made with fresh seasonal ingredients to elevate your everyday meals.
It is a tasty combination of the best fall flavors in one plate. This one-pot pasta recipe is perfect as the weather cools and you are starting to crave cozier foods.
One pot pasta recipe with fall vegetables is a magical recipe made for busy days and hungry families. This vegetarian one-pot pasta recipe is easy under 30-minute meal is a healthy, meatless, and delicious combination of flavors and colors, that you can put together in little time.
What is one pot pasta?
One pot pasta means you literally throw all the ingredients in one pot and cook it all at once. One pot pasta simply means cooking the pasta, liquid and other ingredients in one pot. unlike your traditional way of cooking the pasta and sauce separately, this one post is so convenient and quick, making it a perfect meal solution for those weeknights.
I have been using the pressure cooker for a long time. But before the Instant Pot, I never thought of cooking pasta in the pressure cooker. After buying Instant pot, Cooking Pasta is the easiest way of making weeknight meal.
It takes about 4 to 7 minutes, depending on pasta, to make perfect weeknight pasta dish.
How to make Instant Pot Fall Harvest Pesto Pasta?
The concept for this one-pot pasta recipe is simple – everything gets in an instant pot, add liquid, cook it until the pasta is al dente and at last, add some homemade Pesto sauce. And your easy weeknight meal is ready.
I have used our favorite Fall vegetables to make this vegetarian one-pot pasta dish like spinach, butternut squash, onions, and red bell pepper. You may use your choice of veggies.
The most important step to make the best pasta is to Choose the right type of pasta. Our favorite is Barilla® Collezione Bucatini. Collezione is Barilla’s premium pasta and is made with non-GMO ingredients.
Barilla® Collezione features six artisanal pasta shapes and is crafted using traditional Italian bronze plates for a homemade “al dente” texture that perfectly holds sauces every time.
The bonus is Saving Star Offer –
Spend $15 on any Collezione products between 09/06/18 and 11/26/18 and receive a $5 reward.
We got our Barilla® Collezione Bucatini Pasta from Safeway in a pasta Aisle.
Do give this Easy Instant Pot Fall Harvest Pesto Pasta recipe with Barilla® Collezione Bucatini which holds Pesto sauce very well and elevates your weeknight meal!!
Instant Pot fall harvest pesto pasta
- 1 box - Barilla® Collezione Bucatini pasta
- 3 cups Butternut squash chopped into big pieces
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 cup onion
- 1 cup red bell pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic Grated
- 1 cups homemade Pesto sauce
- 3 cups vegetable stock or water
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Turn on saute mode. Heat olive oil.
- Add grated garlic. saute for few seconds.
- Now add all the vegetables, Pasta, vegetable stock, salt, and pepper.
- Place the lid on top and close it.
- Set the pressure valve to sealing.
- Press the manual button and set the time for 8 minutes under high pressure.
- Once 8 minutes is done and IP beeps, turn off the Instant Pot. Quick release the pressure.
- Open the lid and add Pesto sauce. Gently mix everything together.
- Garnish it with basil leaves and serve Instant pot Fall Harvest Pesto Pasta with a slice of fresh bread.
Pin It For Later –