This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EarnWithBoxTops #CollectiveBias
Looking for quick yet delicious and good breakfast recipe idea? These Berry Breakfast Parfaits made with Honey Nut Cheerios™, Yoplait® Original Fridge Pack, Nature Valley™ Crunchy Oats ‘n Honey Granola Bars and some chopped berries. These are the best and ready in 5 minutes. No cooking is required at all.
I picked up all my ingredients and produce along with a few more items like Totino’s™ Combination Party Pizza Pack and Old El Paso™ Taco Dinner Kit from my local Walmart. All of these General Mills items I purchased had Box Tops For Education on them.
We all know that our local schools and teachers need all the support they can get, especially when it comes to things like school supplies, books or other learning resources like sports equipment and many more. We love to participate in the Box Tops for Education program because we can directly help our teachers and school out! Box Tops For Education is a way to earn cash for your school. They are such an easy way to donate to our schools.
I have been collecting Box Tops since I came here in the US. My son gets so excited when I buy products with Box Tops on them so that he could cut them off and bring into school.
Box Tops for Education has a special going on right now. If you purchase 5 participating items and scan your receipt in their all-new Box Tops Bonus App, you will earn $5 extra for your school. That’s the equivalent of 50 Box Tops! This Offer is available through 1/31/18 by 3pm EST.
- Buy: Find offers. Buy Products.
- Scan: Scan your receipt.
- Earn Watch earnings stack up.
You can earn Bonus Box Tops in the Box Tops Bonus App in combination with the on-pack Box Tops clips and any other coupon, discount, store program or promotion.
Berry Breakfast Parfait
- 1 cup Honey Nut Cheerios™
- 2 cups Yoplait® Original Fridge Pack Strawberry
- 1 cup Strawberry chopped
- 1/4 cup Blackberry chopped
- 1 Nature Valley™ Crunchy Oats ‘n Honey Granola Bar
- Take a Glass. Place half cup yogurt on the bottom of a cup. Top it with some cheerios, some chopped strawberry, remaining half cup of yogurt, Half of the crushed Oats ‘n Honey Granola Bar and some chopped berries.
- Repeat the same process and prepare one more glass.
- Easy and Quick Berry Breakfast Parfait is ready.
Pin It for Later –