Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing - A absolute Hands-down Best homemade salad dressing recipe. This Vegan salad dressing recipe has the right amount of tartness, sweetness and has rich flavors
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Servings 8 oz.
- 1/4 cup - Balsamic Vinegar.
- 1/3 cup - Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp - Dijon Mustard
- 2 tbsp - Maple Syrup
- 1/2 tsp - Garlic
- 1 tsp - Fresh Rosemary chopped
- 1/2 tsp - Italian Seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
Place all the ingredients in a jar and shake or whisk vigorously. That's it! Your salad dressing is ready.
To know if your vinaigrette is seasoned properly or not, just dip a piece of lettuce into the dressing and taste! It is the easiest way to know if the flavors are balanced or not.
- Use a high quality balsamic vinegar. Look for aged balsamic.
- Use high quality extra virgin olive oil.
- You can use Honey(If not making vegan) or agave too instead of Maple syrup.
- You can also use Vegan Mayonnaise instead of Dijon Mustard.
- Use your choice of herbs.
- You can refrigerate this dressing for several weeks.
Serving: 1oz | Calories: 94kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 16mg | Potassium: 9mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Calcium: 4mg | Iron: 1mg