Non Alcoholic Christmas Punch
This Christmas, Make the kids feel like a part of the festivities with this Non-Alcoholic Christmas Punch recipe. This bubbly drink not only looks pretty but tastes delicious too.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Servings 20 people
- 6 cups - Cranberry Juice
- 5 cups - Orange Juice
- 2 liter - Sprite Winter Spiced Cranberry
- 2 tbsp - Rosemary and Mint each
- 1 cup - Cranberries
- 1 - Orange and Lime Cut into slices
Mix Cranberry Juice, Orange Juice, Lime Slices, Orange Slices, Rosemary, Mint leaves and cranberries in a big jar or punch bowl.
When you are ready to serve, add ice cubes and Sprite.
- Make sure you use a juice that is labeled cranberry cocktail juice only. Don’t worry. It doesn’t contain any alcohol.
- Add soda and ice just before serving so it doesn't start to go flat.
- The sweetness is perfect for me. Give a taste test once. If you like sweet punch, then add some simple sugar syrup (Simple Suger Syrup Recipe - In a medium saucepan combine 1 part sugar and 1 part water. Bring to a boil, stirring, until sugar has dissolved. Allow to cool and add too the drink).
- For best results, make sure the ingredients are cold when you mix them so the ice lasts longer and don't water down the punch.
- For an extra fun garnish, freeze orange slices, lime slices, fresh cranberries, rosemary, mint leaves and water in a bundt pan to make an ice ring! When ready to serve, demold the ice ring, place it in a punch bowl and pour the juice and soda over it.
- You can use Ginger Ale, 7UP, sparkling water or club soda too instead of Sprite.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 106kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 12mg | Potassium: 187mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 25g | Vitamin A: 161IU | Vitamin C: 39mg | Calcium: 15mg | Iron: 1mg