Instant Pot Sweet potatoes
Instant Pot Sweet Potatoes - Tender, fluffy, creamy, incredibly delicious, easy to cook, quick - gets ready under 20 to 25 minutes.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Servings 5 people
- 1 kg - Sweet Potatoes 5 sweet potatoes, around 200 grams each
- 1.5 cups - water
Step 1 - Rinse, scrub and Poke
Step 2 - Add water and trivet
Step 3 - Cook
Poke Holes with a fork. Place sweet potatoes on the trivet, cover the IP with its locking lid, vent valve on sealing position. Press the manual button and set the timer for 18 minutes under high pressure.
Once cooking time is done, let the pressure release naturally for 10 minutes and quick release the remaining pressure.
That's it! Instant pot sweet potatoes are ready. For serving suggestions, please scroll up the page.
- You can stack the sweet potatoes in Instant pot but careful. Don't overcrowd the pot.
- Make sure the sweet potatoes don't stay in the water, they will get mushy.
Cooking time will vary depending on size.
- Make sure to poke holes in the sweet potatoes with a fork before cooking to let the steam escape during cooking and prevent bursting.
- If you have leftovers, store them in an airtight container. They will stay good for up to 5 days. Simply reheat in microwave before serving.
- Red Garnet and Jewel Works perfectly. It is moist, and It has a fluffy and creamy texture.
- Try to get sweet potatoes that are all about the same size.
Serving: 1Sweet potato | Calories: 180kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 76mg | Potassium: 950mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 38436IU | Vitamin C: 39mg | Calcium: 78mg | Iron: 1mg