Mango Ginger Mojito
Mango Ginger Virgin Mojito is the perfect combination of Mint, Mango and ginger. This drink is perfect for sipping by the pool and enjoying the hot weather with a cool and slurpy drink.
Servings 2 people
- Ripe Mango chopped - 1 1/2 cup (yield 1 cup of mango pureYou may use ready mango puree also.
- Ginger - 1 inch
- Fresh mint leaves - 1/4 cup
- Lemon wedges - 4 to 5 and some for garnishing
- Sugar - 2 tbsp (you may use honeAdjust the quantity if using readymade mango pulp.
- Club soda / Sparkling water - 250 ml
- Ice cubes
Take chopped mango in a blender jar. Make a puree. Sieve it well. Keep it aside.
In a bowl or a glass, muddle together (Dont crush lemon wedges, mint leaves, sugar and ginger such that min leaves are bit bruised. (refer a video above)
In a mango puree, mix this mint-ginger mixture.
Take a glass, add ice cubes, Mango-ginger mixture and add club soda / sparkling water. Mix them very well.
Serve it immediately.