Christmas Ice cream Float
Celebrate your Christmas with this easy Non-alcoholic drink - Christmas Ice cream Float. This non-alcoholic drink taste great and It makes the perfect holiday beverage for every age.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Servings 5 glass
- 3 tbsp - Milk
- 1/4 tsp - Peppermint Extract
- 15 oz - Vanilla Ice Cream Around 1 pound
- 1.5 Liter - 7 UP
As I said, making this drink is pretty easy. All you need to do is, Take all the ingredients in a big punch bowl or big-serving beverage jar, mix, take it into serving glass and top it up with ice cream and peppermint candy.
Serve with a spoon and straw and you have a fun holiday drink ready in just a matter of minutes.
- I couldn't find peppermint ice cream in my local grocery store. So I used Vanilla ice cream and peppermint extract. But if your local store has it, use peppermint ice cream. In this case, skip peppermint extract and milk.
- You can use Club soda or Sparkling water too instead of 7UP.
- Take out the Ice cream from the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Add 7UP only while serving.
Serving: 1glass | Calories: 282kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 24mg | Sodium: 97mg | Potassium: 189mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 50g | Vitamin A: 396IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 153mg | Iron: 1mg